Pyracy Pub Upgrade

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

As most of you know, I will be upgrading the software here on Pyracy Pub in a few days. You may notice some anomalies before then or while it's going on. Feel free to email me but realize things may be weird for a week or so.

The forums will be offline for the day that the upgrade actually occurs, probably on Friday.

Guest Angus MacVox

the pub is in transition today. please pardon our progress.

this free service will look better than before when it's finished.

Aye Angus,

Th' site looks Luvly... Tis much improved from th' last incarnation, yet so very simular... Cheers B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Thank you! I am not sure what was happening before, but things had become 'frozen' after reading a few posts, forcing me to shut down my computer 6 times this past week.

Now it looks better and hopefully the bugs are gone. :huh:

RumbaRue

**If at first you don't succeed, then walking the plank isn't for you** :ph34r:

Aye, I had the same problem and suspect it was the Java applet that use to be running at the top of the screen.

Arr and the new site be looking smart as paint and smooth sailing exclamationAnim.gif

Good job and well done Mister Angus and crew.

Guest Angus MacVox

weird. I have a script on here that should bring up a pop-under window once per visit. It's really nonobtrusive since it goes under your browser window. I do this as a means of promoting the pub, because for every 2 ads I show, pyracy pub is shown once in exchange.

pop-up and pop-under ads are blocked by lots of things.

• 4 weeks later...