Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Capt. Ciaran's on a walk-about...

;) i get the sneaking suspicion that he's always watching us out of the corner of his eye! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(nearly out of sight down the corridor, Ciaran hopes that neither Lady Snow nor PyratePhil saw the ever-so-slight raising of his left eyebrow or the faint flash of a grin, just for a split second, that appeared on Ciaran's face)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• 2 weeks later...

*Breaks down and starts to cry*

Why do I feel like this? How can a lady affect me so? Even in me dreams she haunts me. Who am I tryin to fool? I love her. But im afraid to tell 'er.

*Pulls himself together*

Fill up me tankard with some orange juice. Aye, I said orange juice. Keeps that bloody scurvy at its bay.

Black Crowen  Posted on Apr 18 2005, 12:33 PM

*Breaks down and starts to cry*

Why do I feel like this? How can a lady affect me so? Even in me dreams she haunts me. Who am I tryin to fool? I love her. But im afraid to tell 'er.

*Pulls himself together*

Fill up me tankard with some orange juice. Aye, I said orange juice. Keeps that bloody scurvy at its bay.

Take heart there lad..afta finishin' yer orange juice, ye might look about the pub..plenty o' beautiful blondes and brunettes t' keep th' heart warm and the blood runnin' hot. Helps t' forget.. B)B) Bein' redhead myself, weel, tis a different story..No worries... B)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

There there *Patting Black Crow on the back*, let it out now and then have a good laugh B)

And talk away if you need to vent :)

I'm a good listener and i'm sure many are here B)

Here ya go for the laugh...

"Once upon a time there was a famous sea captain. This captain was very successful at what he did; for years he guided merchant ships all over the world. Never did stormy seas or pirates get the best of him. He was admired by his crew and fellow captains. However, there was one thing different about this captain. Every morning he went through a strange ritual. He would lock himself in his captain's quarters and open a small safe. In the safe was an envelope with a piece of paper inside. He would stare at the paper for a minute, then lock it back up. Afterwards, he would go about his daily duties. For years this went on, and his crew became very curious. Was it a treasure map? Was it a letter from a long lost love? Everyone speculated about the contents

of the strange envelope.

One day the captain died at sea. After laying the captain's body to rest, the first mate led the entire crew into the captains quarters. He opened the safe, got the envelope, opened it and... The first mate turned pale and showed the paper to the others. Four words were on the paper; two lines with two words each:

Port Left

Starboard Right "

hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

...ad recently seen in Single Pyrates In The Scene (SPITS):

SWDSMP seeks SWDSFP or SWSFP fer pillagin' and other sech fun tymes. Must have God-given booty - no sand-baggers!

ME - into long cruises on me ship ( The Swingin' Scabby); long walks offin' short planks; light treasure huntin'; careenin'. I be one fathom o' height an' 15 stone o' weight; me eye be hazel wi' flecks o' blackpowder; me leg be strong; me other leg have attachments fer fightin' or funnin'.

YOU - wenchy; enjoy posin' in me collection o' bloomers an' bodices; look good at full sail; not be mindin' sharin' yer Pyrate wi' other wenches; enjoy th' Pyrate life!

Respond ta': SadSingleScabby (Chest #2654)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Anyone there wanting to guide me?  :wub:

...ye could always go to...

Pyrate Phil's Wench Training Academy

*On-line lessons utilizing the latest in full-color MPEG video

*Interactive wenching practice with our stable of Certified Rogues

*FREE email address - yourwenchname@PPWTA.com

*On-line store filled with our signature WenchWear@ line of clothing

...and much, much more!

...oh...

...you said you wanted PYRATE training...*sigh*... :D

~ Vegetius

Pyrate Phil's Wench Training Academy

*On-line lessons utilizing the latest in full-color MPEG video

*Interactive wenching practice with our stable of Certified Rogues

*FREE email address - yourwenchname@PPWTA.com

*On-line store filled with our signature WenchWear@ line of clothing

...and much, much more!

...oh...

...you said you wanted PYRATE training...*sigh*...

Well, where do i sign on? :D

I'm in need of some training..gimme the papers! :wub:

hero.jpg

Well, where do i sign on? :D

I'm in need of some training..gimme the papers! :D

Fer Wench trainin', or Pyrate? Can help ya wi' th' former, not th' latter... :wub:

Ye sound's like a puppy, m'lady...paper trainin' and sech... :D

~ Vegetius

Christine ........the most gorgeous pirate lady that my sharp eyes had ever seen in this place.....simplemente..Hermosa!!! B)

B) Uh....thank ye mate, but just thought it odd you blurted that outta the wild blue yonder. Cheers to ya tho! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg