• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that just sounds so wrong you know

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Ahoy! Another single pirate lass here, stepping up to the bar. Been single for...lessee...a little over three years now. :D Me last boytoy--er--boyfriend was freshman year 'o college. That one turned out ta be a pansy who wanted ta 'just be friends' 'cause his mama didn't like me. Before that, I had a wonderful lad for two-and-a-half years 'o high school. Unfortunately, he's a pathological flirt and we drifted apart when he started college (but we're still best mates--go figure.)

Anyway, I have no real strong urge to go out and date at the moment...but if a handsome pirate lad just happened ta fall in me lap, I wouldn't object :D

Now, who's buyin the rum? :D

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Red Handed Jill

so that be your alas too.. LOL seems there be alot of us around...LOL

All the ale ye be wanting be on me.

ohhhhhhhh... rough Monday? hmmm... well right now Mondays are my Fridays so they are a good thing for me. LOL

hope it wasn't too bad. Hope the rest of your week has been better.

anyway.. drink up.. I'm buying.

Captain Annie

Welcome to the party.. step up to the bar.. grab a drink.. they are on me yet...

I'm buying until the coin runs out.

oh.. if that handsome pirate that falls in your lap happens to have a friend with him... shove him this way...LOL

have a good one..

step up to the bar.. grab a drink.. they are on me

When a woman says... "the drinks are on me..." I always get this wierd image shooting though my brain..........

Does that mean she is buying everyone a drink.....

OR

Did she spill some of hers on herself...... and well....... (and if you can figure wot I was trying to type... you got a dirty mind also...........) :D

*looks guilty, stares into her rum*

I've got me a question. See, I've gotten quite comfy in this here singles bar. I like the rum, the company, this bar stool (see I carved my name under it!). Now here's the 'ting. I met me a fantastic type a guy. Nothing is clearly defined yet, but I've got a feel'n I might be sport'n a boyfriend soon. So I say.....,

"PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OUT!!!!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks!!! drink up.. I'm buying whatever you are drinking.

I don't think you want to do that, medicines, cannot drink it's all Coke for me..good thing i'm nuts to have fun while sober :P

There's a LOT to be said for being single, not in the last place being able to drool over every handsome pirate's pic i want :P

hero.jpg

*looks guilty, stares into her rum*

I've got me a question. See, I've gotten quite comfy in this here singles bar. I like the rum, the company, this bar stool (see I carved my name under it!). Now here's the 'ting. I met me a fantastic type a guy. Nothing is clearly defined yet, but I've got a feel'n I might be sport'n a boyfriend soon. So I say.....,

"PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OUT!!!!" :P:P

So, is the "ACK I've got a date!" fellow, or some other lucky bloke?

The Duchess

*walks into the bar and looks around* Hello, all. *walks up to the counter and orders a pint of Guinness* I haven't been in here since... a long time ago. But, now I am qualified to be in here, methinks single I've been single fer three weeks now there abouts... *lightly sips at her pint and smiles*

• 2 weeks later...

* hobbles in and gingerly pulls up a chair. *

I'll be have'n some rum and coke if'n ya please ..

been a long time since my shadows been across that door. glad ta hear that some of the ranks are losing there single status. even as others sign on.

so what's all new in the pub? been a while since I've had access to a puter.

okay heres why mary hasnt been around..... first the taken man who love making advances and breaking my heart is up to it agan. then he starts giving me tips on how to get guys....cause i need tips ya know.... :ph34r: then me best mate nicki wants to help me get with my friend travis.... and on top of that my friend chris is acting loopy.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff