Pirate single's bar

Sheila

... I need something like that mosquito stuff, "OFF" but for the frightening bar boys...

Introducing the amazing new

STUD-BE-GONE !!!

Are you bothered by aggresive men at the bar? The ones who think they're God's gift to women? Do you attract players like a magnet? Do all the scummy married guys take their rings off when they see you?

Well, worry no more - now there's

STUD-BE-GONE !!!

This handy little item, contained within a small purse-sized spray unit, will turn those Lothario's into Lamers INSTANTLY! One squirt, and they'll be running for the door!

Amaze your friends and amuse your neighbors!

STUD-BE-GONE is available in 2-oz. streaming sprayer, 4 oz. fog sprayer, and, for those BIG parties, we have the CHUMP PUMP - a wonderful little bracelet-mounted head unit connected to a 1-quart reservoir hidden in your discreet little fanny pack!

(Not available in CA, NJ, or NY)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A $35 value for just 6 easy payments of $10.95! And if you call now you'll get the handy dandy pack of fake names and phone numbers at no additional cost to you! Thats right never stumble over the name and number your giving out to those fella's you aren't really interested in again!

I tried something like that once.. I had a guy following me and would not take buzz off for an answer.

. so I had onion rings for dinner.. no go.

Finally I told him I was gay..

he said everyone has their problems and would I like to leave now or after more drinks... Yikes!

(this was about 23 years ago but it still make me wonder.. and No Phil it was NOT you!)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

well its another lonely friday night

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

why lonely? B) It's the end o' another week, beginning o' another weekend, and yet another chance to change the course o' yer bein'. I too be sitting home wit me hp and the light o' a good pirate movie on the movie box...plottin' how to expand me crew mates fer when I reach the warmer climes agin...aka spring....a pyrates life be a lonely life....tho yer never alone! B)

"Congratulations Madame, that's another town you've destroyed." William Shaw

I'm the "honest one" Jack Sparrow warned you about, honestly....Red Handed!

Kinda late joining this but hey..i'm single, and very free spirited and set in my ways too, but it's not always fun t be alone guys..getting less fun by the day actually B)

the only time I really miss not being single is the time right before you fall asleep and there is no one to cuddle up to.

Precisely!

Bad moments indeed...

...opportunity ain't been knocking me door down, an' I hate the bar scene....

Ye got that right..i'm not the type to go sittin' in a smokey bad just to get hit on..mostly the one you want to bé hit on by are the ones taken! B)

It's fun to go with a bunch of people and sit and drink talk and whatever in a cool bar or club but sheesh..they're all married..my matey's ..ye know what that means (not always but often).. B)

ntroducing the amazing new

STUD-BE-GONE !!!

Are you bothered by aggresive men at the bar? The ones who think they're God's gift to women? Do you attract players like a magnet? Do all the scummy married guys take their rings off when they see you?

Well, worry no more - now there's

STUD-BE-GONE !!!

This handy little item, contained within a small purse-sized spray unit, will turn those Lothario's into Lamers INSTANTLY! One squirt, and they'll be running for the door!

Amaze your friends and amuse your neighbors!

STUD-BE-GONE is available in 2-oz. streaming sprayer, 4 oz. fog sprayer, and, for those BIG parties, we have the CHUMP PUMP - a wonderful little bracelet-mounted head unit connected to a 1-quart reservoir hidden in your discreet little fanny pack!

(Not available in CA, NJ, or NY)

ROTFLMAO B)

Sounds good!

hero.jpg

i be the only pyrate in these waters (laguna hills) and it be quite a lonely thing. However i am excited for school to start and i shall see me beloved gypsees again.

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

i be the only pyrate in these waters

.... I think that might be part of my problem.....

I live up in the mountains (have to drive three hours to play pyrate....)

The part I can't figure out.... I live in Calaveras county(Spanish for Skulls) in the Gold country...... Skulls....Gold.... dang should be a whole buncha pyrates about..... nope.... or at least I ain't found any of them yet........ :ph34r:

The ocean i can find but i cant have the pirate on my mind.....

But why is the rum gone?

The ocean i can find but i cant have the pirate on my mind.....

I better not say anything...... and I already typed the part about a Dirty mind....... :lol:

If it is really dirty not even the whole ocean can get it clean?

The Duchess

I live in Pennsylvania (sigh)

And Lord, it sure do stink"

Ay, Phil..are you plan'n on going to the Pirate Invasion at the PA Renn Faire? I'll go if you go B) Course I'll probley go either way, just be good to meet cha.

Being single has it's ups n it's downs. I'm trying to focus on the ups!!!

*pulls out her binoculars* Everything is alright. I'll find me a mate when the time is right. Till then I've got my crew of friends and my flask of rum!

Ay, Phil..are you plan'n on going to the Pirate Invasion at the PA Renn Faire?  I'll go if you go ^_^   Course I'll probley go either way, just be good to meet cha.

I be goin' every year, m'lady, fer I don't be rememberin' how long.

Aye - I always be wantin' ta meet Cha - heard Cha is a right proper type. ^_^

But in all sereeusness, m'lady - I'll be keepin' a weather eye out fer ya :) I be easy ta spot - I be dressed like'n a pyrate... ^_^

Being single has it's ups n it's downs.  I'm trying to focus on the ups!!! 

Aye, me too, but the downs - they DO gives ya a run fer the rum...or th' scribblin' tools, as in th' case o' some pyrate poets I be knowin'...

~ Vegetius

Went back to school and saw all my boys i missed them

But why is the rum gone?

Aye - I always be wantin' ta meet Cha - heard Cha is a right proper type. ^_^

But in all sereeusness, m'lady - I'll be keepin' a weather eye out fer ya :) I be easy ta spot - I be dressed like'n a pyrate... ^_^

Being single has it's ups n it's downs.  I'm trying to focus on the ups!!! 

Aye, me too, but the downs - they DO gives ya a run fer the rum...or th' scribblin' tools, as in th' case o' some pyrate poets I be knowin'...

Right proper type? I am a wench of the wenchyist caliber! Or at least I'm a plunder bunny in training...maybe I should ask Merrydeath for some tutor'n...... ^_^

Hmm, dressed like a pirate at the pirate invasion....yup shouldn't be hard to find ye at all.. ^_^

*Sigh* Sadly the downs are more artistically inspire'n than the ups. It is good to channel the pain into creativity though.

Went back to school and saw all my boys i missed them

Good lass, I am glad for ye. Now you steer clear of the bad ones!!!

No golums in the Singles Bar! ^_^

Well actually, golums are very welcome. The Single's Bar is where we fix cases of the golums. Lord knows I started my stay here as one!

my god, dont remind me

well the love of my life just called he's out of prison.... i hate this but strangly theres nothin there

But why is the rum gone?

Right proper type?  I am a wench of the wenchyist caliber! 

Sorry, m'lady - tweren't you I were referrin' to...

...I always been wantin' ta meet Cha - Cha Ming Lee- she be the Chinese pyrate what stole me heart in Peking back in the '40's... ^_^

When folks asked me how I were doin', I'd say - "ChaMingLee!" ^_^

~ Vegetius