• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: i'm so using that today!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

That was a rather mild joke but definately true. I will admit that it took me a few seconds to actually get it, when visualization did not work I had to see it the manual way.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Rogue i ju8st wanted to thank you for the joke cause it lead to the funniest situation last night

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Well my friend Frankie came by last night (he's me mate with benefits) and we went for a walk and i was sitting on this stone table in a park and recited the joke and he started laughing and replied with a "Really?" needless to say i had me a bit of fun last night.

But why is the rum gone?

*blushes*

But why is the rum gone?

:lol: I was a bit slow catching up on the joke ye posted ere! Me brows were a bit furled causin i was wonderin if i be a bit confused. Now yer sayin that is not normal conversation - just a pun? i been usin that line fer a while wit one pyrate in particular -thought it was part of me trainin- "this wench here"

Maybe if I used that joke more in regular conversation I'd get a guy.... Probley not one I'd want to keep, but one that would be fun for a little while. Whine whine whine :lol: Sorry it's Monday, I need to whine.

I'm so jealous Mary! I tried to establish a friend with benifits but it didn't work! Argh!

What's so hard about trying to find a friend with benefits? Remember that it's only a temporary thing and they usually do turn out badly. The friendship is usually lost too.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

What's so hard about trying to find a friend with benefits?  Remember that it's only a temporary thing and they usually do turn out badly.  The friendship is usually lost too.

Aye, here's to defining the relationship. I've never yet seen a "friend with benefits" or "open relationship" that ended well. By that I mean that people were still friends, or even on speaking terms more than a year after the falling out.

The Duchess

Still friends with my first freinds with benifets

But why is the rum gone?

i dont think anythings going to change he's been my friend for a long time

But why is the rum gone?

Friday I went to a Horticultural center/Christmas shop with my whole family (thats our black

Friday tradition). I didn't pick up anything christmasy but I bought a huge plant for my apartment. My cousin looked at it and said, "So is that your christmas tree?". My reply was , "Yes, Yo Ho Ho". Then I had to crack up because I meant Ho Ho Ho.

You can take the girl out of the piracy pub, but you can't take the piracy pub out of the girl. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only single one left? It almost looks like the rest of the singles either got themselves hitched or found significant others.