Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, tis a good one, jes' not expeect any complex plot twists or tha likes, just creepy kids. :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

thats great laura

and thanks for your guy's suport i guess i'm just going to have to cut bait on this one....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

ah dont think that way....

oh on a side note i nearly broke someones jaw the other day and made my friend blush like crazy.

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

broken jaw? Oh my! Sounds like a good story ::grabs a mug of rum and settles in:: Please continue!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

:blink: Aye, Z, story! Nice ta see ye've decided to join us again!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Well back in the days of me short lived marrage i knew a boy named well lets call him c well i had, had a fling with him before this and c decided to walk back into my life while i was married and stuff i'm not to proud of happened thus my marrige was broken and then he treats me like i dont exsist.

So i see him monday and as he's leaving he gives me a hug and scratches my head like old times.... good i hate him!

But why is the rum gone?

i know how that is and dont get sad.....

*hugs*

and yeah he is a prick

But why is the rum gone?

I can't help it. You know, it's only Wednesday and I've mostly given up hope. I'm acting so stupid. I cried all through work yesterday (not cool). I've been chasing this guy for the last two months. If he doesn't call me then I can't just run back to the faire and make out with him while he's working like I've been doing. Why do I like him so much?!?! Never mind that last question. I know why.

Last night I left a fairly dirty message on his voice mail. I'm going to leave one that is even worse tonight....any suggestions?

::Waves a welcome to tha newest "sassy wench", grabs a mug of rum and sits in the darkest corner of the bar::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

there be no men folks that come around that ofen save z and mostly he dont count

But why is the rum gone?

::Laura's voice floats in from the corner where she is sitting:: Aye, but he's still fun ta tease.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

;) *excited* oh a new lass at the bar!

To ROGUE: did ye hear, "He's Just Not that into you"?

if he calles ye on certain days, like on just weds, or sat, or if he's "at work" al lot, then ye got yerself them thar a big ole prob

the cure, kick is arse, lol

Well Z that was blunt thanks for sparing her feelings

But why is the rum gone?

::forces herself out of her foul mood and dark corner in order to give Phonix a proper welcome:: No need ta feel outta place Phonix we're all mates 'ere. ::throws an arm around Phonix's shoulder and gestures broadly, grinning:: Just buy a round o' drinks an' everyone'll warm up to ya real quick. ;)

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: