Pirate single's bar

Sheila

To laura: whooooaaaaa thad be far north! me live sin Naples, FL.

To Mary:tis a shame wif love, those who ye desire, never seem to share your feelings of love...*sigh*

but ye got us! we love ya RIGHT GUYS!!!

TO Fyre: ye old perverted ole man! lol :lol:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naples, Fl, eh? Loverly area tha' is. I some o' me "crew" lives in Nokomis so I be visitin' tha area occasionally. Nice and warm, a little TOO warm in tha summer for a northerner like me though. Perhaps if I spent enough time down there it would melt the snow in me blood. :lol:

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

*sigh* oh well twas a fine attempt but i shall not give up on trying to find me mate! That is just as soon as i find out how to crawl out of this whiskey bottle i've been living in for a few days

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Don' worry Mary me dear, we're 'ere for ye. True tis not the same as 'avin a mate o' yer own, but do ye think we'll do till ye find someone worthy o' yer love? ::slides a glass of whiskey over to Mary:: Come on out o' the bottle and into ours an' drink with us! :lol:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Thank ye z i did really need it

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

you play kingdom hearts too!

*glomp*

But why is the rum gone?

we'd be honored ta have ye in our midst captain Scarlett, grab a mug an' joi us!

Aye Cap'n Z, I be a yankee through an' through :rolleyes: An' I ain't complainin' about tha heat exactly, jes' sayin' compared to three feet of snow, tis a lot warmer! I have every intention of buyin' a boat an' sailin' around the carribean fer the rest o' me life, it'll jes take some... adjustin'.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Nah, no cheesy pick-up lines 'ere Cap'n Scarlett, although I do 'ave a few... ::chuckles:: But nah, I've yet ta hear one 'ere.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

:lol: Well, me all time favorite pirate pick upline is..."You. Pants. Off. Now."

only ta be used by tha lasses o'course. :lol: Although...

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

M'dear Rouge Mermaid, don' give up on the lad. Perhaps yer beauty and chemistry was so stunning that he was afraid ta call ye. But even if not, don' let 'im stop ye from goin' to tha faires! Here, a mug o' rum, on me. ::slides a mug to Rouge::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

The kind that cant recognize priceless booty when he sees it love *pats her shoulder* at least ye arnt in love with a married man.... unlike someone i know

But why is the rum gone?

Well time heals all wounds i mean my life is a perfect example of when you dont take time for yourself

But why is the rum gone?

:ph34r: Careful Silver Steele, if the lads 'ear ye say tha this place will be crowded with groping 'ands sooner than ye can say Shiver me Timbers. :lol:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

laura is that such a bad thing?

But why is the rum gone?