• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not around here, anyway! :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

It's on me lover... remember?

Fancy..... does that mean we get to lick it off ? (oops sorry... not pg 13 ;) )

to lick someone is not PG-13? Oh, wait, I reckon it all depends on where they get licked, huh? ;) could be R... could be X...

I also reckon it depends on where the rum rolls upon the skin... as to where one would be licked... unless, one isn't licking just for the rum. ;)

Fancy

Remember, this is my thread and I don't care how wild it gets in here. Let's all lick the rum off Fancy! tongue.gif LOL! laugh.gif
Commence licking mateys!! tongue.gif

Aye!

Are yo volunteering? ;) (receiving or giving end, both'll be fine ;) )

hero.jpg

Commence licking mateys!!  ;)

*pours the Parrot Bay over Fancy*

;)

;)

well, remember how you said it was chilled... it's cold, but feels quite good on this warm day...

and... the rum and all this licking is getting me quite wet...

I mean, the rum is running in places... that... ... ...

...where's Mad Jack when I need him? :D

Fancy

:: leaves with Mad Jack, with a big wicked grin on my face... ::

I knew you'd come for me, lover... it was fun getting soaked with rum... but I'm looking forward to being taken care of by you!

Fancy

*watches Jack and Fancy leave*

Well, I do like to share and that's what I want to go on in my thread.

*lays down on the towel while wearing only a bikini top and sarong. Let's her blonde hair fan out around her.* ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hi Christine!

You know I can't pass up an opportunity ta be taken care of by Mad Jack...don'tcha know how he thinks, and mmmm... the things he does....??? Let's see... how did he put it exactly...

And damned be the man what hasn't figgered out that getting a woman to scream in ecstacy by whatever means necessary is a blessing, indeed.

so......

I'll see you later.

Fancy

Well, Patrick, you and I can play and whoever else wants to as well. I come here to the pub as means as an escape from the real world. And also play with the other members. One on one private stuff is fun too, but not all the time....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I must admit I got a bit miffed at Jack's post on the sharing part. This be a public board and people want to play. It's like when Phil and I would play. People wanted to join in, it's expected to happen on boards such as this. Private stuff is best in aim or yahoo chats....the stuff we've done there...... ;) Woof!

Ah, cheers to ya luv! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, it also be some advice too. Whenever Phil and I played just one on one we got complaint emails. Some people didn't like that we played by ourselves. So, we learned to just play around and have fun openly on the board. But in private chat.....well.....that be another story luv-LOL! ;) Aye, ye need to get one, tis a lot of fun and ye can do anything in there! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg