Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... seems I've been quite busy with Mad Jack! :P

(deep cleansing breath... breath in... and out...)

Capt. Tito, hope ye don't mind me company. I think I'll take a relaxing dip in the lagoon as well... tis a fine warm night for a swim.

:: drops little red dress, revealing my hot-tamale-red one-piece swim suit :P ... then wades in... ::

Fancy

Capt. Tito, hope ye don't mind me company. I think I'll take a relaxing dip in the lagoon as well... tis a fine warm night for a swim.

:: drops little red dress, revealing my hot-tamale-red one-piece swim suit  ... then wades in... ::

Aye lass it be a pleasure to have yer company. Ye looketh fine in yer suit :blink:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Oooo... a good Indian curry... mmmmmmmmmm

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*walks over between 2 palm trees and ties together a hammock. Lays down with a sigh, sways a little and watches the waves.....*

I'm exhausted from how insane my work schedule has been. And it isn't going to get any better. :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Oooo... a good Indian... mmmmmmmmm

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

You rang, lover? :ph34r:

Indeed I did :)

:: I see Mad Jack walking along the shore, looking my way, so I swim to him, leave the water and while I'm still soaking wet.. I wrap my arms around him and give him a mouth-watering sensual kiss... ::

Fancy

:: I think I heard someone.... I look around and... there's Christine! ::

Hi Christine! :: waves ::

Yeah... I got him all wet... now I've gotta get him OUT of those wet clothes :rolleyes: (ain't I sneaky?)

Fancy

Brrr... I'm darn near frozen... long day in the cold rain... anyone for a bonfire on the beach?

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:: takes Fancy by the hand, and they both race off for that cozy little spot by the rum stash in the caves ::

There is some rum left, is there? icon_wink.gif

Of course there's rum left...

:: I pull out a bottle from a crate near the rear of the cave and hand it to Mad Jack. ::

Ah... look love, they've built a bon fire on the beach... let's go sit with friends and let's bring a couple more bottles of rum.

:: we grab two more bottles and head back out to the fire... ::

Captain Morgan, Charity, wonderful idea, mates! And looky what we brought!

:: hands Capt. Morgan a bottle of cool dark rum, then Jack spreads a blanket near the fire and he and I sit together, sharing our rum... and stealing a kiss now and again and again...::

Fancy

So i be out on the beach this mornin and find four o me friends all crashed out on the sand with a few smoking embers left over from what appears ta be last nights rum n fun bon fire. I turns and shuffles away smilin knowin that thar be no better ways ta wake than to be hit by suns own light whilst lyin in a nest of sand on a beach in a secluded cove of love and friendship.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.