Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" *watches the waves as she builds a little bonfire*

Good evening, Miss Christine.

May I join you for some exciting social WARNING!!! ADULT CONTENT!!! intercourse?

LOL! laugh.gif Sure, let's head to my private grotto! rolleyes.gif

Thank you, my Lady!

I will now esort you in a most gentlemanly, yet oddly distant, manner, to the above-mentioned destination.

Eh, screw that! *takes him by the hand and they run towards the grotto*" SENSORED :o (Dang i wanted to put a stripe through the words but don't know the code for that.. :angry: )

hero.jpg

*Captain Jack sits on the shore...*

Well Isn't this a wonderful sight...

I almost wish me hat weren't so expensive..I'd take a dip...get me self clean...

Oy did ye all know that one of the largest whales..I think it may be the Blue Whale only ever managed to get about 2-5% of its sperm into teh female druign intercourse? The rest was let into teh sea...Think about tha'next time ye get a big gulp of sea water in yer mouth Down a'th'beach... :D:D

Wait till tomorrow Mad Jack said moustache rides are free on Thursdays

I know.

Oy did ye all know that one of the largest whales..I think it may be the Blue Whale only ever managed to get about 2-5% of its sperm into teh female druign intercourse? The rest was let into teh sea...Think about tha'next time ye get a big gulp of sea water in yer mouth Down a'th'beach...

What a wonderful tidbit of information... ta think about... while one is in the ocean... :D

Fancy

I be of certain discontent with yer post as ifin the likes of a creature with said highest intellegence and walks the planet actually opens 'is mouth and takes in a mouthfull o saltwater? Lass! Let me introduce ya to a nice barrel o fresh water.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

May Jack always be footloose and never Fancy-free... or something... :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

He'd be crazy if he did!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."