Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::holds out her mug for Tito to fill:: Thank ye Tito, me dear.

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

*wraps a couple beautiful terrycloth towels around Laura and Christine to help dry them from all the water fun. Does up their hair for them too as we all sit round the fire.* 

::pulls the towel closer and smiles a thank you up at Tito, patting her done up hair::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

::speaks up from where she's buried herself in the warm towel, her mug of rum clutched in her hands:: Aye, very lucky indeed, the young'ns too, I bet ye make a fine da' Tito.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Yer lady is quite a lucky one indeed. 
Aye, very lucky indeed, the young'ns too, I bet ye make a fine da' Tito.

Thank ye ladies! I love m'kids and m'lady.

Ye be wonderful mateys too. I be very happy gettin to know ye and bein friends.

*Puts arms around both gals and takes them on a moonlight stroll*

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::walks silently down the beach with Tito, looking out over the water, lost in her thoughts::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

One of these days it be cool to finally meet everyone from here! Slowly I'm getting there. Too slow tho-lol! Met Captain Morgan, Captain Wolfy Wench and RumbaRue in person, it's a start. :)

*walks along the beach with Tito and Laura and breathes in the cool salty air.*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

::emerges from her thoughts and looks over at Christine:: Aye, well, yer ahead o' me. I 'ave yet ta meet anyone from 'ere, although I 'ope to someday. ::stoops down and picks up a sharks tooth from the sand, unties a thin leather strap from around her wrist, and begins to bind the tooth to it::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Yah it be hard to meet ye Christine ye be from WAYYYYYY outta me area, but I be enjoyin the walk with ye now.

Laura ye be the only one I know on this whole thing from the same state.

Maybe some day we could meet but we not be right next door or anything and I know ye be busy with stuff right now (and so are we). Maybe sometime like if we both go to Alex Bay on the same day.

I be enjoyin the walk with ye now too.

Ye both are very special mateys and I enjoy hangin with ye. :huh:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::smiles at Tito and holds up the sharks tooth, now securly attached to the leather strip:: Will you tie this around me neck for me?

I'd love ta meet ya sometime, an' yer fam. too, they sound like a crazy bunch. :huh: I'll look in to Alex Bay, perhaps I'll be able to get together an outfit and make it to the next one.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

I be from Upstate NY, a town called Ithaca. It's about 4-5 hours from NYC. ::pulls her towel tighter around her:: Tis bloody cold up here. ::shivers::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

So, what part of New York are you both from?
I be from Upstate NY, a town called Ithaca. It's about 4-5 hours from NYC.

Yah m'lovelies I be from Upstate, NY too, in a wee little town called Boonville (stop laughing <_< . I know Ithaca from goin through on me way to Elmira College for 2 summers in finishing me Masters. I toured Ithaca College some time ago when I was lookin for places after high school.

Boonville's in Northern Oneida County directly north of Utica, just outside the Adirondacks.

*leads the ladies to a waterfall on a far side of the lagoon, they sit down on a ledge just below it, soaking their legs in the blue warm pool, and he puts one arm around each*

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Yah m'lovelies I be from Upstate, NY too, in a wee little town called Boonville (stop laughing)

Boonville... ne'er 'eard of it, but I know tha area ye be talkin' about.

*leads the ladies to a waterfall on a far side of the lagoon, they sit down on a ledge just below it, soaking their legs in the blue warm pool, and he puts one arm around each* 

::leans over and watches the fish swimming in the water around her feet then grins nervously at Tito:: In fifteen minutes I find out what I got on me history test. Then I'll know if I really knew what I was talking about when I was writting about the Greeks.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*he looks back reassuring* Aye luv I bet ye did splendidly!!

Boonville be an old town. Lotsa woodcutting tradition round here.

Sadly Ethan Allen pulled out last spring (last major industry up here)

The big deal nowadays is winter snowmobiling. Lotsa trails.

Lotsa cross country skiing and snowshoeing too. I loves snowshoeing :)

*picks up a shell with his toes and rings it around Laura's toes*

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::returns from a quick run to class and slumps down dissapointed:: Well I thougt I knew what I was talking about, guess I didn't. ::Throws the test in the water, letting the C+ dissolve off the paper:: Thanks for the support though Tito.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Aye be so sorry lass.

*picks a couple beautiful tropical flowers and adorns each in Christine and Laura's hair*

::gives a small smile and leans on Tito's shoulder sighing:: Ah, such is life. I'll jes' have ta do better on tha final. ::touches the flowers in her hair:: Thank ye Tito, they're lovely.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

sits next to Chris and Laura, quick hug to Tito.

I had a bad fight with my Evil Child, we both got hurt by it. Scupper had a disappointing day too, but a few things did go right.

drops some fishy food in the water.. watches the fishies gobble it all.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

So sorry Merry for ye and Scuppers hard days too. :(

Hugs to ye.

Ok ladies who wants to get in the water with me, hold on tight, and float with me over to and under the waterfall. Would be awesome! I can take more than one at a time if we all hold on. Or ye can go with me seperately. :)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Sorry about tha rough day Merry, seems to me alot of people are havin' them lately...

::perks up at Tito's suggestions:: Sounds like fun ta me, let's go!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*Tito and Laura jump in. The water is warm and still in the moonlit peaceful setting. The pouring rush of the waterfall can be heard across the way. Tito holds Laura guiding their way toward the waterfall. He gently bathes her hair under the water giving her a feeling of calm and relaxation. He compliments her on how lovely her tatoos look on her.

Holding tight in the warm pool they get closer to the waterfall. HERE IT COMES 1, 2, 3!!!!!!!

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>