Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

"no cause then i get fatter and.... and i can never hope to get a guy interested after that not like i can now." Takes a big swig of the rum. "Besides this time i know what the problem is.... why do i even try"

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*a bottle washes up on shore with a postcard from Captain Tito inside.*

Dear Lovlies and Lads,

Havin a good time. Got a chance to run around me old hometown a bit. Bought some stuff they don't sell up me way, although I will say me little town does better sellin stuff like Grape Grog and Pirate Booty than this bigger area. Hope ye are enjoyin the fine libations and succulent morsels I whipped up for ye before I set off. Mary ye was sad when I left. I want ye to know that ye will find a guy who does care. I went through (with gals) some of what ye are goin through now, and it does hurt. But it does get better and ye can recover, and meet a lad who loves ye fer you and fer who you are. It will come to pass cuz you are such a great gal.

Hugs to all (just high 5s to all the guys :ph34r: ) and see you soon!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

*Merry sees the far horizon beckoning to her, but she hears a voice calling from the shore. Which way to go? New things to see and people to do, or... with a mind full of wishes and promises she turns back to the shore and to her friends and loves. Her boat lands on the sand, and she steps ashore, lifting her skirts from the waves.*

Tito, I hope your trip is fun and full of good times.

Mary, good luck with your problems. I hope you find out what you need to be happy. We all deserve happiness, as long as we don't hurt anyone else. Cheers sweety.

Gets the bag of magoes and plantains she had in the boat, and makes up some mango passion juice to add to the rum, and some raosted plantains.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*looks at the bottle mostly empty and sets it down by the rock she was sitting on and walks away to join the others stumbling along the way*

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

::picks up the postcard and reads it, happy Tito is having a good time, and then takes a small dagger out of her hidden sheath and pins the postcard to a nearby tree so all can see it::

Welcome back Merry m'dear, tis a pleasure havin' ye back among us.

::sprawls out on a flat rock and begins to doze off::

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

I can't do this, I'm going crazy

::collapses into a pile of meta-analysis studies, extrinsic and intrinsic reward reports, annotated bibliographies, and hand-written sociology notes::

There's no way I can finish this by tuesday AND study for my chemistry test! ;)

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

yikes you sound like me a few weeks ago

But why is the rum gone?

::rubs her face and attempts to take deep breathes::

Aye, I thought that I would take these two nice long articles to use cause they would provide me with more information for my research right? Wrong, I'm starting to learn how limited my sociological vocabulary really is, my dictionary has become me new best friend. On top o' that I am working on remember all the different chemical ions and types of equations. But I just keep saying to myself, if I can make it until this friday all these assignments will be done and I can see me lad again. Tis what keeps me going.

::sighs and returns to her meta-analysis article, attempting to tranlate it into common english so she can explain it to her fellow students who pay no attention in class::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

I thank thee fer the wonderously appointed plate CaptainLaura and here is that grog of choice, it be a mind wrecking strong batch it be. Lil lass Mary, Yer eyes they be swollen! Is there room to sit and share a tale of the sea (ergh! is that tail of the sea?) These shrimps are of a most deliscious appeal, Here lift yer haed and open yer mouth and take this bite. Yer not allergics to shell fishes then?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Thank ye Diego, strong is how I like me drinks... and men too in fact. :rolleyes:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

strong of body, mind and spirit! Tiss the way it always should be, but ifin yer likin the strong of men while upwind and strong is what ye call the scent, I fear ye then Captain Laura.

I once sold a man (we found adrift) as a slave in Barbury.

His paperwork did point out in black

that along with being of poor work ethic

:) his personal hygiene it too did lack. :)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Guest SirenSong

Nay I think she means like I do..Men with backbone and constitution!..Aye strong men..Men that are comfortable being themselves and confidant of who they are. Unafraid to take what they want..makes our hearts flutter it does! :rolleyes:

Aye, Diego, what Siren said. A man who is comfortable with who he is and what he believes.

::slips into the water for a swim, dreaming of a certian someone all this talk has reminded her of::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*approaches the Lagoon in a small row boat so as not to chop the waters.*

Aye mateys good to be back among ye.

*Swims to Laura, gives a hug, swims to the shore and gives Mary, Siren, Christine, and Merry hugs and a high 5 to Diego (and any other guys around)*

Twas a nice weekend out at me mum's. Gotta chance ta chill for a change. Now we be "chillin" back home here as it SNOWED fer the 1st time this year, today!

Ye are right ladies!! Men have to have guts, self discipline, and a sense of worth and identity that isn't to be yanked around by others.

We men need to be comfortable with who we are not inhibited to act as ourselves. :)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Welcome back Tito! ::waves to him until she begins to sink under the water and then decides she needs her hands to keep afloat::

Me and me cousin were very excited to see the snow, we walked out into it at the same time, being the goofy people we are, and our happiness lasted until we had to get all the snow off the windows of me car :lol: oh well, all good things must come to an end. I just hope I'm parked on the right side o' the street! :lol:

And cheers to what ye say about men! ::applaudes and sinks under the water::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Mary returned now fully sober having drained most of the alchool away and now has a small smile. "Ahoy there"

But why is the rum gone?

Ah, Mary m'dear, welcome back from the world of the completly smashed to the world of the semi-sober! :lol: Are things lookin' up for ye yet?

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Kind of in a way. I think the main problem now is how can i deal with mixed signals from one of me good guy friends.

But why is the rum gone?

Oooooo. Mixed signals :lol: I had that happen to me with me good guy friend, but it turned out well for me :) turns out he was giving all the signals, but I was afraid I was interperting them wrong and he was afraid to say anything as well because he thought he was misinterperting my signals :lol: I guess the best thing is to just be honest and then deal with the consequences.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Signals be tough to read Mary. I found out all ye can do is try yer best.

Eventually ye have to say something to the one ye have in sight just to find out whats really going on, kinda like Laura said, ye must be honest and go with whatever the result is. If its not a good result, then chances are ye wouldn't have wanted to be with that person in the first place.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::nods in agreement wih Tito:: Aye, best to find out where ye stand, tis tough to do, but it's tha best course:: Hops out of the water and dissapears into the shrubbery which triggers a monologe of the shrubbery scene from Monty Python::

Bring us.... A SHRUBBERY!!!

NO! Not a shrubbery!

Yes! With a little white fence and a path down the middle!

A path! A path! Yes a path!!

::returns in a few moments with a large carved wooden bowl filled with a mysterious yummy goodness::

Anyone here ever had Muddy Buddies? They be one o' me sugery addictions! Try one! ::offers the bowl to those around her::

Tis chex cereal covered in melted peanut butter and chocolate with alayer of powdered sugar on top!

::grabs a handful for herself and munches on it as she sits back down::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Thank ye for the advice but quite honestly i dont think he's into me so there be another one i must let go

But why is the rum gone?

Anyone here ever had Muddy Buddies?

*Gives Laura a big hug*

Aye yes they be awesome!! May I get ye all more liquid to washes them down??

there be another one i must let go

Aye Mary while it may hurt a bit now in the longrun it probably be a good choice, if he's not into ye.

Ye will find one who is, do not worry. :)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

but knowing he's not into me dosnt make it any less painful

But why is the rum gone?