Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been going crazy, boy crazzy that is! why is it that all my guy friendsdecide to be cute all on the same day and my friend travis to be uber cute!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Many thanks fer that great dinner ye cooked there Capt Tito. Hit the spot. Bein empty of tank and needin a bit o nourishment. Grand thanks be to thee. Poor Mary, lets go steal a few men outside the back door o the tavern oer there?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*walks around hitting her head with her hand* "Stupid git! i swear i now have to get back at so many people" *sigh* this is going to take a while

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Anybody wanna go scale those rocks over by the shore? We could get a great view of the coast from there.

Oh, aye Tito, sounds like fun and a good work out. ::grins and gets up, dusting herself off::

*walks around hitting her head with her hand* "Stupid git! i swear i now have to get back at so many people" *sigh* this is going to take a while

Oh my, much revenge needing to be done, eh?

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

*Morgan sits in a lounge chair, wearing dark sunglasses*

You guys go ahead and run to tthose rocks... my leg hurts, so I'm gonna just sit here and drink something tropical with rum in it... you all are welcome to join me when you're done!!

:ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Revenge dosnt cover it unless we are talking all out war which i declared today. Saddleback College now has a privet underground war!

I'm Doomed!

But why is the rum gone?

*Looks back in the race and sees Morgan*

Hey there Matey great to see ye among us!!!

Hope all is goin well!!

*Looks toward Christine*

Ye 2 are too slow!

Ok lass are ye challengin us? Ye start right there and try to beat us!! :huh::huh: BETCHA CAN'T!! :ph34r::lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

(cupping me hands and yellin to the racers goin away) "Ifin ye be done wit yer foolins around. I see the tides comin in and a particularly nicely shaped wave be breakin around that thar point". Me wonders how those porpoises do that stayin in the wave like they be part of it? Someday I'm goin to try that! Me thinks what should we call that? Mayhaps be wave swimin er something? How much o'that tropical drynk ya got left there Capt. Morgan?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

::continues climbing the rocks as she looks up at Christine::

No fair, ye got a head start, cheater! Oh wait... yeah... heh.

::looks down at Tito::

Hey slow poke!

:ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

* ::looks down at Tito::

Hey slow poke!

*Dips into the pack he has around his left shoulder, pulls out a scaling hook with rope, gets a good throw so as not to hit Christine at the top, secures it, then suddenly picks up speed, and gives Laura a pat on the head as he races by, resulting in his reaching the top next. :) *

*Looks down at Laura*

Would be so nice if ye could join us! :ph34r:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Mary smiled as she walked to the edge of the lagoon and looked out at the water.

"Mak ready Mak ready me merry men all our good ship sails the morna" she whispered as she sat upon a large rock and sighed.

But why is the rum gone?

*pulls Laura up and offers her a flask o' rum and a sand dollar hemp necklace he found earlier. Picks out 2 more flasks and tosses em down to Christine for she and Morgan. Has a seat with Laura lookin out at the horizon and splicin the mainbrace with their rum.*

Aye lass what ye doin for the upcomin holiday?

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::ties the necklace around her neck so it hangs just above her coin necklace and accepts the flask from Tito, taking a sip::

Plans fer tha holidays... well this year, bein' part o' a divorced fam, is me year with me Da. I think we're going to visit the redneck part o' our family for a few hours, have dinner, etc. 'sides that... nuthin. Sleep? Write my papers? :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

ties the necklace around her neck so it hangs just above her coin necklace and accepts the flask from Tito, taking a sip::

Plans fer tha holidays... well this year, bein' part o' a divorced fam, is me year with me Da. I think we're going to visit the redneck part o' our family for a few hours, have dinner, etc. 'sides that... nuthin. Sleep? Write my papers?

*takes a sip o' his own flask and gives Laura a sympathetic pat on the back*

Aye lass I can fully relate to all that. We has the moms over for Tgiving itself, then we has to hightail it on Saturday to m'lady's da and step family for their annual Christmas hoo-hah and overpriced gift exchange(since her dad and step mom leave the following week for Florida till spring). I do hope ye and yer lad get ta spend at least a bit o' time together.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye, I hope we get time together too. I'll be home, they boot us out of the dorms for the week :ph34r: so if he isn't home that week I'm driven out to see him, whether or not he wants me to meet his messy roomate and see his smelly dorm! :ph34r: The poor boy is sufferin, he loves a clean room. :ph34r:

Perhaps he will get to be part o' me da's thanksgiving, with all us crazy red neck relatives! :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

I wish it was Christine, I wish it was...

::gets up and decends the rock wall, then wades out into the shallow water and sits on a little rock island, lost in thought::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*sighs* throwing a stone into the er and watches the ripples

But why is the rum gone?