Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

::gets up and stalks away from the fire and kicks the waves:: I ain't goin' raidin' tomorrow. Apparently we have ta careen tha ship. ::curses to herself and plops down in the sand by the water and sulks::

*goes over to Laura and gives a big hug*

So sorry m'lass. Be it anything I can get for ye?? ;)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... ::grins:: A drink always helps. The hug did too. ;)

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Mmmm chocolate, ::snags a couple and pops one in her mouth:: Thank ye Christine.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Well... ::grins:: A drink always helps.

*offers Laura some Captain Morgan Parrot Bay for her tankard*

Mmm....what kind of snacks you got Tito?

Got some of the Pirate Booty snacks. Cheese, fruity and the whole works. Y'all have some. Ohh yeah got some York Peppermint Patties too!!

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::throws her arms around Tito and gives him a big hug before snagging a handful of snacks and a mug of Morgan:: Thank ye Tito, yer tha best.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Guest SirenSong
:(B)B) Tito not a single mention of me..For shame! lOL..Oh well..*lays out thick woolen blanket by the fire and sits down to spread cheese and bread and glasses of white wine with small pieces of turkey and ham as well as chicken.* Now who wants wine bread and cheese?

(Scupper walks up and plops down next to merry with his seabag.)

Sorry love. (leans over and gives her a kiss) But being Coxswain aboard the Adventure Galley can be a bit busy at times.

(pulls out bottle of Blackstrap Rum and Bottle of Jamersons Irish whiskey.)

Drinks mates?

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

*pulls out the Guinness and a bowl of bagels and strawberry and apple sauce. Then holds out her tankard for a drink*

give me a drink love, and aye its hard to be at work and know that your love is out being a pirate. BUT, its getting better as time goes on. I love ya, Scupper and Kevin, everyday. Even when I wonder about myself, there you are.

oh and.. (sssssssshhh see you in a few weeks)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tito not a single mention of me..For shame!

Aye Siren, ya know, about 10 minutes after I wrote up yesterday, I was like "Holy Bung Holes I forgot SIREN!!" And I'm not just saying that, I really did. Extra special hugs for ye Siren. I be so sorry!! :ph34r:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::looks around in awe at all the food that has suddenly appeared:: Wow, I guess some people were feelin' hungry, eh?

Welcome back Scuppers!

Cheer up Christine!! It'll work itself out I'm sure. An' if not, ye can jes' run him through!! :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

The jerk is having some other woman wear my Catwoman costume! To the Playboy Mansion of all places! Thankfully it isn't that one girl, the crazy one. If it was I'd go up there and rip it right off of her! Then again, she couldn't fit it anyway. Too tall, her implants and butt are way too big! It's another friend of both of ours so that helps a little bit, but still! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:ph34r: I would RUN THE BUGGER THROUGH! Although that may be being too nice :ph34r: too fast an ending.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Eh, actually I get along with the girl who will wear my Catwoman costume. I'd rather kick the crap out of my guyfriend instead tho. I found out she's going by herself as Catwoman cuz he's taking the creepy bimbo with him! He's already been to the Playboy Mansion before with her 2 years ago. I sat and dogsat in his house while they both went. ARGH!!!!! Why couldn't she drop dead instead of Christopher Reeve! All the wrong ones keep dying! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Guest SirenSong

Sorry Lass. Tell him you wont dog sit for him anymore and ignore him for a wee bit. Men can be such dunderheads at times. Tie him to the mast and torture him says I. Let that be a wake up call to him!

Aye, tis time fer a reality check. Tha' lad's askin' fer a beatin'.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*changes into his suit under a towel*

Aye m'lovely ladies who would like to join me in a moonlight dip in the lagoon. It be a beautiful and warm night here (unlike me own digs where it be freeeeeeeeeeeezin, right Laura :rolleyes: , though I be sure you're town be a bit warmer than mine.)

So come on Laura, Siren, Christine, Merry!! Who be with me???

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Nah, tis cold in my town too. Freezin' in fact. But I'm up for a dip on this fine night. ::stands up, brushing the sand off of her and heading towards the water removing layers as she goes:: Anyone else coming?

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: