Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Holy Bung Holes "

Just a comment, but isn't that redundant?

and Scupper is in and out like the wind lately, here for a few posts and then out for a while. I keep wondering if I am attached to a ghost. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye Christine, cyber swimmin' is tha best. the water's always tha perfect temperature and the weather is always fair. :lol:

Poor Merry perhaps he IS a ghost... :rolleyes: hmmm... Although he would be a rather solid one... but still! Tis a possibility!

::walks straight into the waves and dives below the surface::

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Guest SirenSong

Rises away from the sand and stretches then climbs upon some rocks and dives deep. When she resurfaces she spalshes playfully with her fins* Now this be fun. And relaxing. Swims into the surf and dives again flashing her fins.

::accepts the necklace from Tito and slips it over her head:: It's lovely, thank ye Tito. ::Glances over a where Siren is swimming:: Me and Christine may be beautiful like mermaids, but she actually is one! ::ducks under a big wave and playfully splashes Tito before swimming farther out::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

(Scupper leans back and roars a hearty belly laugh heard for leagues) So I be a ghost eh? LOL Nay just a pirate with way to much on his plate. But the thing he wants most on his plate be just beyond his reach for a time.

Transferred from one department at work to running three.

learning new postion

In manager's training program

divorcing- just finished child support phase

wishing and wanting me love be by my side

doing piratical events with me crew

tryng to spend time with my son

Just a couple things going on.

Hopefully it will slow to a managable pace in a few weeks

Till then know i luv ou all mates of the tub and most of all you me merry darling

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye Siren ye be another beautiful mermaid in the waves!!

*adorns her with a shell necklace*

Thank ye Tito, tis a lovely necklace. Ye made it yerself? How sweet of ye. *moves towards him and gives him a small kiss. Smiles and then dives under water.*

*blushes and returns the kiss in thanks*

ducks under a big wave and playfully splashes Tito before swimming farther out::

*starts a major splash war with Laura, then picks her up and does a carrying dunk into the next wave* 1,2,3, hold your breath, here we go!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::returns fire with huge splashes:: This means war! ::then lets out a yelp as Tito picks her up and throws her arms around his neck and takes a deep breath::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*sits and watches the others dunk and play in the water, while she sits writing a letter.

Dear Scupper, I know you are busy as hell, but I do miss you. Your smile is what makes my day brighter, my nights less lonely. When I hear your voice, all my fears are gone. I try to be a brave pirate, but time and tide are against us for now. I know you love me, as I do you. That is what makes all this worth while.

Til I hold you again,

Merrydeath A.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*1,2,3!!!!! Tito leeps up and the wave sweeps Laura and he under. As they hang on tight under the water, the wave begins to subside. They come to the surface, and keeping one hand together, body surf the next wave back toward the beach. They come out of it splashing and throwing seaweed at each other after their landing in shallower waters.*

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Guest SirenSong

Surfaces farther out swimming with a pair of wild dolphins. Then dives under again as the dolphins leap before being swallowed by the sea.

::undoes her braid to pull the seaweed out of it and then throws the offending plants at Tito before grabbing his hand and pulling him back out into deeper water, jumping over the waves and splashing as she goes::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*he breaks free, picks her up, twirls her around on his shoulders, lets the next wave come in giving her the splash of a lifetime.

Then they decide to double attack on Christine while she's not lookin!! <_< They wait to do Siren when she's come back in a bit.*

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

And so begins the war of the water! ::splashes Christine a bunch and then with a evil grin turns on Tito, splashing him too::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

YES! ::walks up to Tito, looks him in the eye and then hooks his feet out from under him and dunks him, then hurries off to splash Christine::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Guest SirenSong

8Swimming rapidly under the waves at Christines yell she rises once with a quick look then dives and with a mighty splash of her fins creates a huge tidal wave to splash over them all then laughin swims away*

*rises from Siren's wave attack, grabs both Laura and Christine by the legs (one set straddled in each arm) and totally tickles their feet while the waves splash in silencing their ticklish screams* :lol:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::tries to dive under the tidal wave Siren made but gets swept up in it anyways and carried to shore where she is deposited on the sand:: Hey! ::throws a handful of seaweed at Siren:: No fair! You have fins! :lol:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

::tackles Tito to get back at the tickling attack all while plotting a way to get back at Siren::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: