Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*"splut" goes one of Merry's balloons mistakingly hitting Laura and allowing Tito to escape. He swims over to the grotto where Christine is and crawls up on land. He builds a warm fire nearby and invites all over for some of those awesome gooooooey fruit pies made with the bread and filling enclosed in the irons*

Who wants one???????

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::shakes off the cold water, ducking under the waterfall to warm up before swimming swiftly over to Tito and Christine and sprawling out on a rock to dry off, unbraiding her hair and shaking it out as she lays down:: Oo, can I have one?

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Me too Christine! I think strawberries must be one of the best fruits in the world!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Gets up, pats Tito randomly on the head as she passes him, walks a little ways in the woods and sits down on a rock, her back to the waterfalls::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

well after seeing me Merry darling all is right in my world. HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!

Drinks are on me! pony up to the bar and oder whatever ye wish and as much as ye can ballast yourselves with!

:D

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I want 60 years of Scupper, with a side order of pirates, and a dessert plate of Connecticut.

then again, just Scupper is enough for me.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

mmmm... how about strawberry.
Oooooh.....I'll take a strawberry one too! I love strawberry! 

Strawberries for ye two lovlies!!

*adds a creamy topping to each*

As fer meself it be MANGO!! :angry:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

*taps Tito on the back, then quickly moves around so he misses her.*

Tito, laddy, I'll take a strawberry too. A friend of mine says that Baileys and Berries is grand, and I do like a berry dipped in Godiva!! le sigh!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*unpacks the box of Godiva and bottle o'Baileys he so conveniently had in his bag*

Yer wish be granted Merry dear!!

*pours her a Baileys, dips her berries in the Godiva, and makes her the pie*

Here ye go m'lady. :)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Guest SirenSong

Well Ill be the one diffrent again for Ill take the cherry! Nothing like swwet succulent fruit to go with a Plunder Me Cherry! Hello Tito! Gives Merry a quick hug as well as Christine. I have missed me Plunder Bunny Sisters!

*hugs Siren and Tito,*

missed you both..and all of you. I know my time online will be shorter once the holidays are close. From what I hear, I'll be on roller skates and cloning myself to get it all done at work.

*bites a ripe strawberry from Tito and adds a mmmmmmmm*

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

::gets up from the rock she was sitting on and dives into the water, doing a couple fast laps before breathlessly joining the rest of the group, ploping down next to Tito and giving him a wet hug:: Hello, I'm back, did I miss anything?

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*gives hugs to Siren and Merry. Turns to Laura and give one too.

Makes her another fruity pie.*

Hello, I'm back, did I miss anything?

No m'lovely. Ye be just in time. I made ye another strawberry pie.

Only this one be dipped in gooooooey Godiva :huh: !!

*gives Laura a hug with one hand and feeds the chocolatey pie to her with the other*

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Coulda, shoulda had a spot for real last night. I had a hard time geting to sleep last night.. must have been all the ghosties.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye Tito, a bit o' Bailey's would hit tha spot it would.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Guest SirenSong

Aye Merry I know the feeling. I had nothing but DEATH dreams all night. I hate having those dreams. It's been years since I had one. The last one i had I almost did not wake up. Scared the heck out of hubby on that one. im cursed it seems. I 'watched ' a lady get killed by a baseball bat. The funny thing was I could actually feel the hits. How weird is that?

Aye Tito, a bit o' Bailey's would hit tha spot it would.

*serves Laura the Baileys in a decorative chilled glass (gotten out of a nearby cooler) pours one of his own and clinks her glass*

Cheers m'lass :lol:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

*serves Laura the Baileys in a decorative chilled glass (gotten out of a nearby cooler) pours one of his own and clinks her glass*

Cheers m'lass 

::raises her glass in the air:: Cheers.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: