PA Renaissance Faire: Pirate Weekend

Blind Rhoid Pyle

The Pirate-Friendly Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is almost 'ere!

I got me reservations for Pirate Weekend, and the Hotel 'as their reservations about me!

Pirate Weekend is August 21-22, check it out 'ere: PA Ren Faire's Pirate Weekend... oh just click the silly thing!

O'course, on closing weekend there is the big sword raffle and weapons give-away. That's not to be missed for cut-rate steel!

:blink:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I be not sure on this, but tryin my mightiest to be there on Sunday...

(conflicts - too many requests for my presence in too many locations!)

I found out I have a chauffeur iffen I do. Mighty thanks, Crimson Corsair. Next round is on me!

Saturday tis a day to celebrate the 4th birfday of Crimson Corsair's wee itty bitty pyrate girl, a lass after me own heart.

Crimson Corsair, let's get some fotos of her up here for all to gaze at her splender!

Needless to say, she takes after her papa, she does!

---

Hey! I just noticed! My picture is the right-hand side of the exact same foto where Crimson Corsair is on the left hand side! too funny... tee hee... ok, maybe I need to set my tankard down before I spill it laughing from the amusement of it all..... here it tis... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dr_dewman/de...hBX8dBBzflRmgHT

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

For any and all that are planning on attending the PA Ren Faire..... as it stands right now, my nephew and I will be working at the Imaginarium at the entrance to the jousting field, so please stop by and say hi.

ohhhh... if ye ask for Kat they will just look at ye funny... best bet be to ask for Mona. :P Kat be me ren name but bosses frown on such things.

Pirate weekend I will be in full pirate garb, rather hard to miss. :) have a great time at the faire, I know I will.

Yours Aye,

Kat

ohhhh... if ye ask for Kat they will just look at ye funny... best bet be to ask for Mona. :ph34r: Kat be me ren name but bosses frown on such things.

Grrr...

A Kat by any other name would scratch as sweet...

How DARE they be frownin' upon ye, lass! They'll have ta taste me steel when I get there!

Asides, I don't ASK fer no-one 'r no-thing - I TAKES! :ph34r:

(That is, if Mommy says I can...)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Awlrighty, now that th' time's gettin' closer. Whar we be meetin? Should we be meetin by th' ship? An' if so whar by the ship? I knows we should be arrivin' afore th' openin'. Once't the fair opens, it won't be harrrd t' miss us. Just look for the pirate in a wheelchair wif two wenches an' a brood o' four (three lads, one lass). Th' wenches be SeaLegs an meself o'course.

Wot time at the ship? I be ready fer this plunderin'.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

I found out I have a chauffeur iffen I do. Mighty thanks, Crimson Corsair. Next round is on me!

If ya'l do figure to go on Sunday, I'll move my plans to then....wanna see ya'l both!!! :rolleyes:

This red-headed pirate wench'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, with me red-headed first mate as well!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

I found out I have a chauffeur iffen I do.  Mighty thanks, Crimson Corsair.  Next round is on me!

If ya'l do figure to go on Sunday, I'll move my plans to then....wanna see ya'l both!!! :D

The olny thing a holden me back might be the funds...but being apirate i shouldn't have too much troudle coming up the a few more peices of eight.... :lol:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

You lot have me thinkin' about it...

I'm going to the MD Ren Fest the following weekend to meet me mates. But I can only go to the PA Faire on the Sunday of the first weekend.

But... whatever shall I wear?!?!?!

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Ello kass, wear a pirate,be a trend setter.... I'm note sure yet if me and me mates are going to make the 2nd day of pirate weekend in PA yet,prodly won't know till the weekend of the 14th.but we are all going to make opening of MDRF.when the days get closer we can work on a meeting place... :huh:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Meetin place - still not sure if I can make it, but here is a fair time/estimate for those be meetin (and hopefully I will be one of them!!) and need some direction

- But, iffen I can make it on SUNDAY, Meet at the outdoor pub near the pyrate ship at 1:00 (this is to the right, near the entrance). So people recognize each other, keep doing loud obnoxious toasts, especially to the PYRACY PUB! Iffin I can (financially) make it, i will be wearin a pewter pin that says "Blender Wench" - garb is questionable, as my newest pirate attire is not yet complete.

I think the plan is also to meet on Saturday at the same location at 10:30 (this is noted under the pirate crews, and Jury Rig thread)

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Saturday tis a day to celebrate the 4th birfday of Crimson Corsair's wee itty bitty pyrate girl, a lass after me own heart.

Crimson Corsair, let's get some fotos of her up here for all to gaze at her splender!

Needless to say, she takes after her papa, she does!

---

Hey! I just noticed! My picture is the right-hand side of the exact same foto where Crimson Corsair is on the left hand side! too funny... tee hee... ok, maybe I need to set my tankard down before I spill it laughing from the amusement of it all..... here it tis... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dr_dewman/de...hBX8dBBzflRmgHT

I got a foto up in the gallery of Little Miss Crimson Corsair Jr.

https://pyracy.com/gallery/member.php

Awlrighty, now that th' time's gettin' closer. Whar we be meetin? Should we be meetin by th' ship? An' if so whar by the ship? I knows we should be arrivin' afore th' openin'. Once't the fair opens, it won't be harrrd t' miss us. Just look for the pirate in a wheelchair wif two wenches an' a brood o' four (three lads, one lass). Th' wenches be SeaLegs an meself o'course.

Wot time at the ship? I be ready fer this plunderin'.

Gettin' mighty bloody dizzy bouncin' back-n-forth twixt this forum and the JuryRig's tryin' to figger out where and when the bloody hell us Buccaneers, Brigands, & Cutthroats be meetin' in PA on Saturday of pyrate weekend. I figger on arrivin' wi' me pair of strappin' lads, one o' Jordan's friends, and his dad 'round 10:00. We be gettin' our bloody tickets there. We'll look fer ye 'round the bloody pirate ship 'round 10:30 or me name ain't Gute Morgan.

Like as not I'll have that infernal contraption called a cell phone wi' me, 'n' we'll be in touch wi' Black Bart t' keep ye lubbers informed. We be right nefarious 21st century buccaneers, 'n' ye can lay t' that.

P'raps, we be needin' to start our own forum for our own bloody crew.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

P'raps, we be needin' to start our own forum for our own bloody crew.

me thinks this is a right good idea!

We'll wait 'til we parley next month and decide on a name for ourselves. Those o' us what been plannin' this band o' pyrates 'ad more 'r less settled on a name fer our motley crew, but bein' pyrates, we be all democratic and such, so we'll let the new recruits 'ave a vote 'fore we finalize the name. Then we be creatin' our own forum. Til then, we'll jus' make a nuisance o' ourselves in everybody else's bloody forum. :huh:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

*peeks in*

Arrrrr....I just be to the Faire this weekend - and quite accidently ran into one Indigojack there, too. We chatted about books and stuff. See?? Sometimes it does pay to talk to strangers... :ph34r:

Things are a little different this year. No Swashbuckler's Pub - instead all drink and food is outside. I really missed the atmosphere the dark li'l Pub offered, and was a wee bit disappointed to see everything on the hill changed. (SOME things are for the better, tho...nice stage there...and pyrate PRIVIES! ...okay...i'm easy to please...k? :ph34r: ) I didn't see any shows (my sister said most were 'dull'..but it was opening day...) - just strolled around and chatted with strangers (see above), and bought too much 'stuff'...(I'm too honest of a pirate, I actually PAY for everything I plunder...) :ph34r:

Mr. Das and I will be there in our piratey best for Pirates Weekend, too...not sure if I'll have a chance to meet up with anyone (and since I rarely sail these waters, not likely anyone even *knows* me from here anyway)..but if I stumble upon the group, I'll be sure to say howd...erm...'ahoy', or some other 'piratical' greeting.

das

I'll be there. Just say 'ello to the blind guy wif the red 'aired wench and four young bilge rats.

Sorry to 'ear the Swashbuckler's Pub is gone. 'ad me some great times there. I 'opes they still sell the Old Pegleg Stout. A fine brew it is.

If ya can't make any of the shows, or they're not ter yer likin', at least try and catch some of the singin' rogues and wenches who're about. Tartan Terrors are always good fer a tune and a laugh, as well. Check out the find CDs of renaissance/pirate music available.

See ya at the Faire, me buckos!