Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grins with much mischief.."All the better then." Hands Silkie the flogger..Have at 'em lass and have fun whilst ye do it. that be the key to Mast-er and Command-er

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Now come on, you didn't come in here all bedraggled from work with no clothes on ! SO, you have an ice cube down your breeches whether you like it or not! Also remember, this is rated PG-13 ...like it or not.

Now, dis little ting, she holds up the suede flogger that Siren handed her I'v nil used bufor her eyes full of mischief Er ya suppos t'jus drag it 'or d'skin like dis, She runs it from the top of his breeches up his side to his neck ending with the tails brushing there lightly er ...flick it she lightly snaps it across his stomach just above his breeches. Like dis?

Watches Silkie handle the flogger and grins wickedly. "Aye darlin jest like that. Hurt 'Im real good." Waggles brows then grabs a chair to straddle and watch the torture commence.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

"Aye darlin jest like that. Hurt 'Im real good."

Ya Silkie make it good. Not too hard though, he still needs to be useful after. Just to the point where he starts to scream. <_<

Biker hun, let me know if she's hurting you too bad and I'll come kiss it and make it better.

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Ahhhh, I nil can bring m'self t'harm a man thet I'm not planin on runnin tru wit m'cutlass.

She tosses the flogger back to Siren Surry lass thets yer work.

Silkie walks to the ice bucket and picks up an ice cube Ice, I ken work wit.

She runs the cold over his lips followed by a soft hot kiss. As the kiss subsides she puts the ice behind his left ear, runs it slooooowly along his jaw line to his Adams apple being sure that the heat of his body is increased by the touch of the ice ...and the mischief in her eyes locked on his. She trails it done his chest to his abdomen, slooooowly waiting for the cube to melt as she goes. Over his stomach to ...this waist line. Then lets it fall where it may inside his already wet breeches.

sorry Silkie, but I have a short attention span...

gets the mega size bottle, shakes it hard, then sprays Biker all over with

whip cream.

Especially in his pants, so the wet cold foamy stuff slides slowly over his privates, down his legs and tween his ......... (add body part here)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

sorry Silkie, but I have a short attention span...

gets the mega size bottle, shakes it hard, then sprays Biker all over with

whip cream.

Especially in his pants, so the wet cold foamy stuff slides slowly over his privates, down his legs and tween his ......... (add body part here)

aye! reddi-whip, the condiment of all the best wenches! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

:lol::lol::lol:

Blue Mermaid... ask MerryD for the image of my cherry. I'm willing to donate that. :)

Easy there, Arthur...

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:(

Oh, Rummy... tis a different meaning to "Irish Cream", eh? ::: Attempts to appear innocent::: ;)

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I like strawberries ratter den cherries. Sweet n juicy! mmmm

Takes a rather large strawberry dips it in the hot fudge, scoops up some whipped cream from Biker with it, opens her soft mouth wide and takes a large bite of the luscious dessert.

*walks in wearing comfy clothes, carrying a bag of chocolates, sits down in a oversized leather chair and flips on the tv.* It's the lovely time of the month for me, ugh, so I'm going to be comfy, eat chocolate and watch tv. I'm wishing I could really do this instead of go to work today, ugh! :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

afternoon christine! got any cream filled in there? got some raspberry mead ifin ye be thirsty. :(

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire