Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with bunny - the more the merrier - and what fun

WE can have!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Silkie, don't be so nice t' our captives, MORE WILL COME IFIN YE DOES.....

ON SECOND THOUGHT! BE NICE, BE NICE!

Tis easier t' catch flies wit 'oney den-wit' viniger! :lol:

Now, who 'ere wants me' t' stop tis torchin' an' use m' sharp blade rater tan me' soft touch? I'll do as the majority wish.

Exactly how silky are ye?    :ph34r:

Matt m' prisnor, Ifin'ya' need t' be askin tet question i must b' doin somtin wrong.

she walks to the bowl of pudding, scoops a taste up with her index finger, stands just out of Matts reach, tilts her head forward slightly, looking him in the eye, her eyes dancing, she softly licks the pudding off of her index finger ending the taste with the tip of her finger aginst the soft pout of her lower lip.

Would y' like anoter taste?

Sorry, luv. I can only reach so much, what with bein' tied up 'n' all. If I could feel....uh...."more"...I surely would be able t' tell. :ph34r:

As fer the pudding...I am jest a wee bit hungry, still. :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

She returns to the pudding bowl and touches the flat of her hand to the pudding gradually lifting it, now covered with peeks of creamy chocolate from wrist to finger tip, she turns, deliberately advances over to matts side opposite his bound hand offering her pudding covered hand in front of him, presents him with his 'dessert' and awaits his reaction.

***Mad Matt cast his hungry gaze t'wards Silky. Is he more hungry for her...or the food? He takes a finger in his mouth and sucks it clean, slowly devouring the pudding as the free hand slides up the back of her leg.***

mmmmmmmm.....silky..... :lol:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Silkie (who thought she had put herself on his bound hand side! :lol: ) stands her ground showing no reaction, save a trembling intake of air.

Have yer fill.

Then quickly fliping his hat from his head, she snatches the cookie that lies beneth it, spins deftly from his reach, adding

Unless yd' prefer a biscuit!

:D:D:D

again out of reach, the pudding covered cookie presented before him.

***Mad Matt is happy Silky was pleasantly surprised. He too, was surpised she had stood opposite his bound hand. :D Still lusting...I mean...hungry for more, he stares intently. Unable to break his bonds, he's locked in position.***

Damn! Who taught these wimmins how t' tie knots! :lol:

Flutters lashes.."Think you We should not know hot to tie knots? Where be Mad Jack..I think he needs an honored spot at the mast. And aye lasses definitely can catch more with honey...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

keeping her eyes locked to Matts, her eyes sparkling with mischief

Jack b' deservin such a place indeed!

I've m' mark here. Ladies ya' more than welcome t'join me'. Afta all it's yer game, and Matt's a free hand. :lol:

m' sure ya' cn handle Jack yerself but ifin ya' need me' ya' nkow where t' find me'

Silkie, moves near his bound hand bringing the tantalizing dessert closer to his mouth. :D

Damn, ye learn quick, luv!

***Mad Matt eyes th' cookie in that pretty hand and starts a-thinkin'....***

Th' hand-bone's connected to th' - arm bone

th' arm bone's connected to th' - shoulder bone

th' shoulder bone's connected to th' - HELLO SILKY!

:lol:

Silkies skills are surprising even me! :lol:

Holding the cookie just inches from his hungry mouth she continues to move around him, his head turning like a pup waiting for a morsal from the table.

She bends near his ear again placing another delacate kiss on his neck.

***Silky feels the hair stand up on Mad Matt's neck as she comes back into his line of sight and cocks an eyebrow. He takes a swipe at the cookie with his free hand just as Silky pulls it out of his reach. The frustration shows in his pulsing veins...***

How how houngry arya? Perhaps da'sweets nil bee good on an empty stomach!

She turns to leave, stops, on second thought.

Ifin ya promis t'be very good, ill let ya' av a nibble.

Daya promis t'b good?

She turns to look Matt in the eye.

...very good.

holding the pudding coated treat to his mouth she lets him take a bite. After he gingerly takes a bite she stradels his lap, still holding the cookie between them.

Did I say what I wanted him to be good at? :ph34r:

PS: Don't forget where we got the cookie!

***As he chews, he smiles and lifts an eyebrow t' Silky knowin' the munchkin may still be hidin' out. The free hand slides up her back and pulls her close as he whispers "Thankee, luv."***

Her torso pressed against him. Her head tilted slightly back, exposing her neck, the cookie held to his mouth below her chin she lets him devour the treet. Her free hand gently twirling the hair at the back of his neck.