Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay, 'tis NOT too warm. I've a cold, cold heart. It helps keep me temperature down! B) I do have a couple places on me neck that could use some 'tendin' to...

Now, Lady B...The Emerald be me birthstone as well as bein' a fine jewel in its own right. I may hafta steal yer heart t' keep those eyes locked onto me. :ph34r: Keep temptin' me, darlin' and you might end up swapping places with Merrydeath on me lap! B)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

As if you have a say on who or what! Dis is turcher man! Yer a prisner. Ya should b'tryin t'escape. ...ladies, I tink we may b'doin somtin wrong. B) We've not tried to get any information bout d'enemy.

Now prisner, Silkie kneeds the back of his neck where b'dey docked? I'm tinkin we may want t'take yer ship ...or at least more prisners! :ph34r:B)

Aayyeee, Mad Matt... the emerald is the most splendid of gems. Tis m' birthstone as well.

Now... luv... I'm gonna keep it here PG-13... seein' as youngin's are on th' Pub... ::leans close enough to trail the finger over the lips, down the neck to the chest & other various areas::: but, seduction... I can do. Swappin' places with Merry? Nay... I'll just stay right here, next to you... an' let your wonderful piratical scoundrel mind wander as to what... this Lady can do to you & with you. ::: all in a seductive purr; softly gliding the hand up to his face, caressing the very softness of the back of her hand across his face.::: I'm softer in various other places, mate. Gent's only dream of what I may be like, they fear touching me may spoil my divine loveliness... that I've been told.

::those emeralds gazing deep into his eyes::: I'll only stop tempting ye if you ask me to stop. ::: using the soft lips to brush lightly and teasingly over the neck to the chest::: ((And If I go any further, yes, it can go from PG013 to R to X rated!))

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Easy there, Mad Matt...::: wipes the drool from his lips; then offers him more brownies on a finger:::

:unsure:

::: a sweet smile; gazing at him right back; purring::: Yeesss?

Of course, m'dear. If you want, you can have.... B) ::Smirks wickedly:::

:P

::Complies, leaning closer to Mad Matt with a smile:::

Drink up, me hearty. ::Purrs in a sultry tone; fingers trailing along his jawline:::

B)

***Mad Matt gently slides his lips along Lady Barbossa's neck. As Lady Barbossa looks up to the sky, rolling her eyes and closing them, Matt's lips trace down her throat into her bosom as her eyes widen and she gasps.....***

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

::: Sighs escape those lips; allowing Mad Matt to do with her as he very well pleased; arching just slightly towards him; eyes slightly closed, her skin reacting to his wicked lips upon that tender, sweet soft flesh:::

B)

'Tis a true pleasure t' drink milk so sweet. Tharrrrr be a chance later, I may be a bit thirsty again....

Very....uh..."palatable". B)

Ulright! Dis is growin uld. Five lasses, one lad, I nil like tose odds. An' since every woman seems to b'doin better at keepin his mout shut rater den getting him t'give up his mates ...I'm takin maters into m'own hands

Silkie pulls white board 24 x 36 and a marker. In bold print she writes "Prisoners Wanted, apply within"

Hmmmmm, perhaps we shouldn't use the word prisners.

She flips the board and writes, "MALE Pyrates thinks for a moment...needed, apply within"

Dat may help.

She goes outside with the sign. When she comes back to the party she sits down with a large bowl of popcorn and waits while watching the adventures of MaddMatt and the other ladies.

slumps in tired and wore out from the arse hats of the day

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

ya ya ya . Im here now wheres that ray guy?? I needs some rum.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

come dis way lad

Silkie strategically places herself between Biker and Matt, blocking his view of Matt (Like he could see past all of the lasses!) Blue meets them at the mast.

ya just lean here against the mast while I see what i can do bout a drynk fer ya.

As soon as Bikers back touches the mast, Blue pulls his hands around the pole and deftly ties a strong knot before Biker knows what has happened.

Rest ye says? now whar be the fun in rest? Soon Biker ye will be so wound up ye'll sound like a Harley! Takes an icecube and drops it down his shirtfront. "That's just to get started....."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png