Girls Slumber Party

Christine

Good on ya, lass. The hunger in me belly is slaked fer now. And fer that, I thankee. Now, about that lovely neck o' yers.... :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hungry? What an appitite! Ya' want more? After all thet? :(

Silkie tickels him as she wigles from his half embrace almost knocking Matt and the chair to the floor.

Ladies! If yer please this lad has far too much an appitite fer me' alone t' satisfy! :(

She picks up the bowl.

f' nil a one uv ya is gon t' help feed the lad m' gona have t' give him da bowl :(

She looks to the others for help while enjoying the starteled smile on Matts face.

Matt darlin.. I have no cookies fer ya, but I have some nice plump juicy ripe

grapes for you.

(Sits on his lap and rubs a grape on his lips, and pulls it away when he opens his mouth.. )

say... pahhhlease.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

***Mad Matt looks at Merrydeath's........eyes, and a slight smile breaks 'cross his lips.***

Pleeeeeeeeeease.

***Matt cocks his eyebrow as Merrydeath's hand moves in closer...***

Jest disregard me hand on yer thigh, luv! :huh:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

If you forget about the one teasing your ankle, sugarbaby.

(a look passes on her face...)

Matt, that was NOT my thigh

and thank you.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Silkie sets down the bowl Scoops some creamy chocolate with her index finger. Glides over to the happy couple placing herself behind the chair, she leans in against Matt, presents the tasty mouthful between Merry and Matt.

Puddin'?

:o

::watches with grand amusement::: Mad Matt... ya look like a man who's enjoyin' th' surroundin's.

An' do I hear, that ye be ... hungry?

Well... luv, I've some delightful caramel, homemade. Finger dippin' an' finger lickin' good!

Plus... m' famous brownies. Moist an' rich... with a light flaky crust on th' top... a layer o' fudge in tha middle. It's been known that th' gents like this treat more so, they beg for it! I've had a couple gents wantin' t' marry me just b'cause of these famous brownies o' mine.

Rum to yer wet those lips? Or do ya wish for somethin' else t' wet those lips?

Yer choice. Or... can whip somethin' up... just ask... I'll deliver. Anythin' yer heart an' gullet so desires, luv.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Floria saw that everyone was occupied with matt. Creeping out from under the bed, attempting a rather feline sneak over to the cookie jar. Quietly hums a espionage tune while doing so. Lets just hope Matt didn't call 'er a munchkin again or its cookie time XD

Nay! I don't believe a man should have this much "attention"! :P BUT DON'T GO! :P

Matt deftly removed the pudding from Silkie's finger with his lips. He turns to look at Lady Barbossa....contemplating.

"Brownies, ye say? We may jest hafta try! Ummm....got milk?" :P

::Saunters up to Mad Matt and places herself next to him, offering him one of her delictible brownies::: Milk.. if ya like. Or... perhaps wash them down with Irish Cream... or Kahluha an' milk... Which ever be your desire, luv. :: trails a finger over his lips:: An' yes... as Silkie stated... the milky, smooth skin be up for your delightful tastes as well. An' I don't be exaggeratin'. Milky an' smooth it indeed be!

Which ever dessert ya so very well desire. Who am I do deny a poor man of th' sea his God given rights. :lol:

:lol:

Nay! I don't believe a man should have this much "attention"! :huh: BUT DON'T GO! :ph34r:

Matt deftly removed the pudding from Silkie's finger with his lips. He turns to look at Lady Barbossa....contemplating.

"Brownies, ye say? We may jest hafta try! Ummm....got milk?" :ph34r:

milk ye be needin?

Seems ya have yer choice o'what ya may want "t'drink".

Lady B's milky white skin, The juice o'Merry's pressed grapes, a bit o' RUMmy, an the Irish cream stanin' b'hind ya! ...wots a lad t'do?

Ladies, perhaps the man cannut stan so much pressure. :rolleyes:

Mat luv, would ya b' wantin t' escape?

Floria noticed that there was one lad and and at least 5 lasses. Yawning, she stretched and stalked over to the door. She crouched and prepared t'pounce on the first dude to walk past or to the door. After all, what was the point of a spare mast if ye' not be using it?

Waiting, she absent-mindedly wondered if she could get the cookie out from under Matts hat without anyone noticing... :unsure: Although the fact of her being a dragon would kinda make her easy to see...

...absent-mindedly wondered if she could get the cookie out from under Matts hat without anyone noticing...

Floria luv, thet cookie's gone, it's the one I fed him! Yul have't go back t'da jar!

Silkie grabs the pillow at her feet and throws it at Floria

Possibly. I can think of a couple more ways it would actually be heaven. But... I leave that reserved only in my private mind.

I know Rummy's givin' you th' brownies... but, ::: leaning over to show plenty of that milky white, soft an' smooth skin; brownie fudge on her finger, barely brushing that fudge over his lips; those emerald hues gazing at him::: anything to make you feel... well, what ever you wish to feel, luv.

:rolleyes:

I think he feels.....

hot. B)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg