Ultimate Plunder

FLASH!

"Depp lookalike, Ace of Harbor Bay, has also purchased an island hideaway for his family. Known only as "The Turtle's Shoe" it is a 12" x 18" bit of rock just off of the shores of Treasure Island in the San Francisco Bay. Rumor has it he paid a whopping $2 for it! When asked about his purchase, Mr. of Harbor Bay replied 'I had been saving up for sometime, collecting money from screaming teenagers who are intent on stealing me frock buttons isn't easy.'"

:P:P:P

Sorry mates...feelin' silly tonight and I couldn't resist.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Actually even middle class Pirates can afford and even buy a piece of a Tropical Island.., I.E. A beach ..., Its not too costly if you shop around., I am but a simple Plumber and I did it....,Its not how much you make., its what you do with it .., *Wicked-Wicked-Grin* I am happy with my 225 coconut trees and humble 157 ft waterfront.

HarborMaster

The link below (tropico) pretty well lays it out thus far.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Im thinkin those pictures help a great deal aye..And I be loving that leopard print bed cover no puns intended. And aye Red..That be mighty expensive land for a look-a-like..Has to be saving a lot fer something like that..Best be startin me savings then...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Ha HA. I be flyin' over that land on my way t' the lower Caribbean at the end o' next month on me honeymoon. Maybe I's can drop a bottle o' rum wit' a little parachute from me window. eh? :P

That's a right perty cabana house, true enough. But I guess St. Lucia will 'ave to do fer now. :P

Red, ye deserves another swig fer that one, mate! ::pours him another sangria::

Good Plunderin!

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif