Ultimate Plunder

DEPP BUYS OWN ISLAND

Johnny Depp, star of the film Pirates of the Caribbean, has bought his own treasure island in the sun.

The movie star has forked out £2m for an island hideaway for his family in the Bahamas.

The mile-long island, Little Halls Pond Cay, has six secluded white sand beaches and a central lagoon surrounded by exotic palm trees, The Sun reveals.

The tropical island also has a private harbour and staff quarters.

Depp, 41, is expected to share the hideaway with his girlfriend Vanessa Paradis and children Lily-Rose Melody, five, and Jack, two.

The actor, who has signed up to a sequel of the blockbuster film, has his main home in France.

He starred as Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie, which also featured British star Keira Kightley.

And they say crime doesn't pay!

In light of this recent occurance, I feel the need to respond. I'll be posting this at bilgemunky.com later today:

--------------------------------------------

On open Letter to Johnny Depp written on behalf of all guys.

Dear Mr. Depp,

First, we'd like to congratulate you on a lifetime of exceptional cinematic achievements. Second, we'd like to humbly request you please COOL YOUR JETS ALREADY!!!

Look, you did the whole 21 Jump Street thing with the cool 80's hair, and women swooned. You did the Edward Scissorhands thing, and our girlfriends and wives asked us, "why can't you cut MY hair like that?" Then you came along with Captain Jack Sparrow, and we had to learn to wear eyeliner and sway like drunken swabs in a vain effort to keep up.

And now, now you've gone a bought a FREAKIN' TROPICAL ISLAND!?!? With six white sand beaches, palm trees, and a lagoon??? For the love of Pete, what the hell are the rest of us supposed to do to impress chicks? It's like you're flying to the moon and back, and we're supposed to somehow keep up with pogo sticks. Oh, the humanity!

If you have any compassion at all, any concern for your fellow man, then you'll stop raising this bar ever higher. Just STOP already. And while you're at it, if you could find a way to look a little less attractive (develop a hunchback or something) that would also be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Every Guy on Earth that isn't Johnny Depp

editor's note: Although I wrote this spiteful letter on behalf of all mankind, I'd like to point out that I don't believe a word of it. Johnny - I grovel before thee and hope to be invited to visit your island very soon. -Bilgemunky

--------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced Johnny's address, so I'll just hope he stumbles across this online. If any of you bump into him while at the 7-11, be sure and give him a copy, OK?

:lol:

I AM BILGEMUNKY

ye be look'n at it all wrong me purple pal.

ifn he stay's busy doing all these movies and swoon'n the ladys, he'll never notice that we've taken his island till AFTER we have all the fortifications up.

:lol: Me loves the letter mate..Aye what woman would not want her vera own pirate to be swinging her over his shoulder and having his wicked way with 'er..But me hubby has back problems :o so before ye be sending this note...I think Ill see if he needs a nanny or a maid..Although On another note..Personally I really liked his gold teeth..Do you think guys would put a bit of shine there? And It would be intresting to see the next movie and make sure all his gold teeth are where they are supposed to be..I mean that he does'nt mix 'em up..As fer the Island...Yeppers..I'll be talking to me hubby about that..i heard he bought an estate in England too while filming the libertine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Roooooooooaaaadddd Trip! :lol:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

privateer

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 08:06 AM 

ye be look'n at it all wrong me purple pal.

ifn he stay's busy doing all these movies and swoon'n the ladys, he'll never notice that we've taken his island till AFTER we have all the fortifications up. 

Aye mate...be like'n yer think'n... :o

Gots da crew an da Cap'n n guns ta pull 'er off too... :o

I be trade'n California fer the West Indie's in a second... :lol: ...jus' say the word ta, "shove off".

:o

Signaturecopy.gif

well mates their we be !!!

so It be looking like a raid is in order.

hoist the jolly roger and we be off.

:P

ummm Pearl ? do I want to know how you got those photo's ?

and more importantly ......... do you have more and maybe how the security is layed out.

Whoa!!

You all might be over look'n something....

Might be the flag of Willy Wonka or Sleepy Hollow that he be hoisting over his isle.

Thar be more the this lad then just pyrate mates! May be he aquired this isle for something other then plunder. Maybe privacy... which will be gone soon enough with maps and such like pointing the way.

Still.... a neighborly sail by is harmless.

If'n you drop rum off as you go by. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Whoa!!

You all might be over look'n something....

Might be the flag of Willy Wonka or Sleepy Hollow that he be hoisting over his isle.

Thar be more the this lad then just pyrate mates! May be he aquired this isle for something other then plunder. Maybe privacy... which will be gone soon enough with maps and such like pointing the way.

If'n you drop rum off as you go by. :ph34r:

'Bloodey 'eck, we fancy RRselves as pirates, not paparazzi!! B) ...But 'privacy'???...Best be buyin' an island betwixt Iraq an Iran, no one'll visit ye , says I!..........

Whoa!!

. Maybe privacy... which will be gone soon enough with maps and such like pointing the way.

If'n you drop rum off as you go by.   :ph34r:

'Bloodey 'eck, we fancy RRselves as pirates, not paparazzi!! B) ...But 'privacy'???...Best be buyin' an island betwixt Iraq an Iran, no one'll visit ye , says I!..........

But wouldn't that be between Iraq and a hard place? B):ph34r:

Wouldn't want to endanger Johnny and his kin. Be needin him for the sequels. :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Whoa!!

. Maybe privacy... which will be gone soon enough with maps and such like pointing the way.

If'n you drop rum off as you go by.   :ph34r:

But wouldn't that be between Iraq and a hard place? :ph34r:B)

Wouldn't want to endanger Johnny and his kin. Be needin him for the sequels. :)

:ph34r::ph34r:B)

....but 'ave no fear, luv...if'n 'e can't make it, we'll substitute Ace, an' at least he'll juggle some rum RR way!!

....We have been considerin' settin' sail for Disney's Island where they dock their cruise ship...might make a livin' plunderin' the tourists when they try to get off the boat!..... ;)

....We have been considerin' settin' sail for Disney's Island where they dock their cruise ship...might make a livin' plunderin' the tourists when they try to get off the boat!..... B)

Aye! Now that be soundin' more like a pirate voyage t'me, Captain Gary.

I be signin' aboard fer that cruise! :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Disney's Island be Castaway Cay, not much for plunderin though. No money accepted on the island ceptin at the Bahamian post office.

I found the pictures via Hello Magazine out of Great Britian. Fine investment considering a certain Movie company will be needin some tropical location shots for two upcoming sequels, wouldn't ye say? :P

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

whassup with johnny??? is the bargain shopping islands??? i found an online ad for the island....asking price was a bit more than 2 mil...

Little Hall's Pond Cay Island

Exumas, 45 acres, US $3,500,000

6 private white sand beaches ring the island, which also enjoys deepwater access. An interior lagoon lies in the centre of the island, and approval has been sought and obtained to open the lagoon up to the sea, thereby creating a protected harbour area. A thatched-roof cottage with bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom is present on the island, as well as a Tiki beach hut, generators for electricity and a water runoff system for fresh water needs.

B@$&@%$!!!!

i hate being a middle class pirate

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

upon further research i found more pics of island...

royaliste....will these help us any in our cause?????

littlehallcbbhair3.jpglittlehallcbbhbch1.jpg

littlehallcbbhpav1.jpglittlehallcbbhhs2.jpg

littlehallcbbhhs3.jpglittlehallcbbhhs1.jpg

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones