poc ending

robert

just to inform you all about a short clip at the very end of the credits is a monkey swimming to the treasure chest. theres a corpse there flashing momentarily...who is it? anyone got a pic of him to id it? its it the capt'n? or one of the other dead? had to take the movie back to the rv rental so cant look at it again. thanks

Is the official Disney line that the curse has restarted again?

Because all of the comics so far have dealt with Turner, Sparrow, and Liz... but the villains are all pirates again.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Is the official Disney line that the curse has restarted again?

Because all of the comics so far have dealt with Turner, Sparrow, and Liz... but the villains are all pirates again.

:)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Don't be givin' away too much, Bess darlin'. We needs our surprises. :rolleyes:

(Course if ye can smuggle me onto the set when they be filmin' at the studio, I'll take me chances on surprises. :lol: )

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

so theres a sequel to the original movie? whats the name of it? coming out as a rental? I hope they concentrate on whats known about piracy vs comical characters such as deps. there was a pirate that talked with depps character in the jail that seemed to fit the bill as its understood. Dont know if he had a name. For me thats a more interesting characterization and very well portrayed.

so theres a sequel to the original movie? whats the name of it? coming out as a rental?

Nope, sorry, It'll be a full blown feature film. Most likely out in '06

I hope they concentrate on whats known about piracy vs comical characters such as deps. there was a pirate that talked with depps character in the jail that seemed to fit the bill as its understood. Dont know if he had a name. For me thats a more interesting characterization and very well portrayed.

True as that may be lad.... real piracy does not make money. Depp and Rush characters make money so you can bet your boots that is what you'll be seeing.

Ahhh, show biz! :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

So.. Bess... I'm hearing about something during the previews of Shrek 2.

A friend thought it was the Holidays 2004. Alas, I didn't really believe that.

:::eagerly awaiting:::

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So.. Bess... I'm hearing about something during the previews of Shrek 2.

A friend thought it was the Holidays 2004. Alas, I didn't really believe that.

:::eagerly awaiting:::

:ph34r:

No, not a chance.

POTC 2 will not even be going into pre production until the end of this year. The shoot will be next year and most likely the films release will be 2006.

If you want a worthy sequal you have to bide your time and let them do it right. If it's rushed.... it'll be trash. :ph34r:

Believe me.... it'll be worth waiting for mates. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Hey, as long as there is a dashing pirate named John Young... I'll be happy...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

Hey, as long as there is a dashing pirate named John Young... I'll be happy...

Oooooooooo.

Sorry, I don't..... think I saw that on the story boards. :D

Maybe next time lad. :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:D ROCK ON, Bess! You are THE coolest pirate! We wuvs yas! :) ::: brings in rum & whatever your belly :D & heart desires::: :D:D

I'm sure that they will have a difficult time trying to passify us Barbossa fans, huh? ::Le sigh:: Poor, poor Hector.

::Looks at Captain Barbossa:: My curiousity is aroused with this .. Gent. Welcome, Captain. :D:D

Aye. I'm hoping as well the idea of another Barbossa. A brother perhaps. :D

:D John! A right fine fun idea, mate! I think the majority of us wish we could have a fair role in PotC 2 or even 3. But... then again... thank God for Fan films! :)

:D

On the other hand, me thinks there'll be a dashing pirate that only goes by the name Barbossa. What say ye to that Miss Bess? :D

A dashing Pirate can be had if the price of the plunder is steep enough says I....

Although... scheduling conflicts can reek havoc with sequals. If Pirates have sigend on to other films in the meantime... and shooting around them is not feesable... they may be relagated to smaller roles until the third film.

Sorry. :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Blast it! Check again Bess? :(

Per'aps I'm just a wee bit bitter about not getting a callback fer Potc... and a little bit about Punisher...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

Punisher? :( Oooooo... I shan't say a thing. :D

Not talking about the character, mate. It's the WORD that captures my attention.

:D

Blast it! Check again Bess? :D

Per'aps I'm just a wee bit bitter about not getting a callback fer Potc... and a little bit about Punisher...

Nothing to check on lad.... there is NO casting going on, no prep going on, no nothing except scrip consults right now.

Believe me, I will let you all know when things start moving.

That will not be until the end of this year for pre production and next year for the start of shooting.

Sorry, even Capt'n Jack couldn't change that.

Savvy??

:(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

oh, nay, nay Bess... I knew that th' film weren't that far ahead. Just yanking yer chainshot.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

oh, nay, nay Bess... I knew that th' film weren't that far ahead. Just yanking yer chainshot.

(heh, heh...)

Then mind what it is ye choose to yank on mate.

Anyone here abouts here tell ye I just as soon run a matey through as look him in the eye.

Or (shrug) steal his rum. Both would hurt just as much. :(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Now there be a grand idea fer takin' back the studio from them what has no imagination!

Ye get Roy fer yer captain, hoist up the Jolly Roger and board the executive suites fer some rampagin'! Make that Eisner guy walk the plank, sez I. :D

Pirates has a duty t'mutiny and get rid of ineffectual officers. :(

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Make Eisner walk the plank eh? That can most assuredly be arranged lass! He is quite the annoying weasel! Hey Bess, is he any closer to being ousted? I keep hearing about that in either the news or different articles they want this guy out! :(

Make Eisner walk the plank eh? That can most assuredly be arranged lass! He is quite the annoying weasel! Hey Bess, is he any closer to being ousted? I keep hearing about that in either the news or different articles they want this guy out! :D

I'd not be bet'n the family oars on it. Not just now anyways....

That wharf rat is still being paid the million a year salary for the job they took away from him. Still getting paid.

Hump.

And thay calls US pirates!!! :(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif