What kind of a Swashbuckler are you?

Rawarh! I'm a Pirate accodring to the Quiz and my inner pirate's name is:

Iron Jenny Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

*giggle*

My told me I was a pirate and my name is "Captain Jack Vain". Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

My name is IRON JENNY KIDD.

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Yep. I guess that's me.

:huh:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

that was fun.

Mad Jenny Roberts

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

I be "Bloody Jack Kidd"

"Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

I've taken this test several times. It is a lot of fun. I am glad to see that it was found and linked up for everyone. My said I was Bloody Flint Read... another time it said I was Iron Roger Read... it is fun to keep changing your answers and seeing the different named you can get.... The Capt.

A Pirate so they call me...

(Shrug) I already knew that. :ph34r: I can tell by the seaweed in the flower boxes. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I be Mad James Flint. "Every pirate is a little mad, but I'm madder than others. I'm hard like flint; but also easily chipped, and sparky."

Again, so sayeth the quiz results!

:ph34r:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Silence between decks a'here! I be Black Talon, though of late friends have been calling me the Blood Queen (occasionally with 'of Nassau' added).

Glad to be aboard a'here an look forward ta jawin' wi' ye.

Black Talon (Blood Queen of Nassau)

Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion.

I reckon, Mate Royaliste, it means I'm the Captain. (?)

Yer right about not many pirates borrowing someone else's vessel to practice their trade: unless the borrowin' was permanent, of course!

:D

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

http://tothezone.com/quiz/Pirate.gif" border="0" alt="You Are A Pirate!"><br>You Are A Pirate!

<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/Dawg/quizzes/What%20Type%20Of%20Swashbuckler%20Are%20You%3F">'>http://quizilla.com/users/Dawg/quizzes/What%20Type%20Of%20Swashbuckler%20Are%20You%3F"> <font size="-1">What Type Of Swashbuckler Are You?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

Dread Pirate Cash

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)