What kind of a Swashbuckler are you?

Just found this place by way of Brethren of the Coast!

By the quiz and sea gods I'm a pirate named Iron Grace Rackham.

Nice to meet you all!

In boring life, I'm from Oregon.

And it's still nice to meet ya~!

tasia

Mine said I was a Pirate and gave me the name, Iron Jack Kidd: A Pirate's life isn't easy, it takes a tough person, that's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not alwayss the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

:ph34r: well me test results is in an be damned if it does'nt name fer a pyrate mind though the name it gave me is "Bloody jack Kidd " an not me humble monicker of Crow. :huh:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

I got Dread Pirate Vane whatever the heck that is...

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

woo hoo... think I'll stick to Maudlin...

:ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"