New Proprietor - Bloody Buckets

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

Bloody Buckets is CEO of a web development and hosting company Gray Sail and the organizer of an authentically-costumed 20+ pirate crew in Columbia, South Carolina... and a suscriber to NQG since before it was cool. He's been more a listener than a poster on Pyracy, but he's a very strong supporter of the concept and appreciative of what the forum has accomplished in terms of turning many small groups of relatively harmless pirate geeks into something truly large and dangerous!

The Pub will keep its close association with NQG.

Here's Bloody Bucket's message to everyone:

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Pyracy Pub will remain in

friendly hands. Mostly friendly, that is. ;-).

Many thanks to MacVox for the many hours of work he put into building

the Pyracy Pub and making it the liveliest hub of debauchery on the

cyberseas today! I'm going to work hard to keep up the fine work, and

even add a few new features over the next several weeks.

The forum management will continue to encourage open communication. If

you have any suggestions for improving the Pyracy Pub, please let me

know. While we can't make every rogue happy every time, we aim to

please.

You can reach me any time by sending email to: bloodybuckets@pyracy.com

Bloody Buckets

Pyracy Pub Administrator

Tis a sad day Angus. You've been an outstanding mate at the tiller. fair winds and following seas to you. there be a place at the bar and a tankard for you anytime.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I'd like to thank ye Angus fer puttin together this here site an I wishes ye the best in yer endevours "Faire wyndes an followin seas to ye Ladd " . An to Mr, bloody Buckets I promise to be a good an honest an trustworthy an generous Pyrate ... B) HAR , HAR , HAR , !!! Welcome aboard Mr, Buckets .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Guest Angus MacVox

I thank ye all for your kind wishes. I will be here from time to time and look forward to seeing Pyracy Pub continue to grow.

I had a lot of fun putting her together!

Angus, matey, we will miss ya, but I do understand about real life intruding. Fair winds and calm seas to ya, and many kegs of ale to ya!

Next tankard is on me, laddie!

Buckets, welcome to management. Can I have the week of May 1 to Oct 31 off? I am going to be out sick..

Hope things go well for you, and if anyone says their money is missing, I had Noffin to do with it.

Cheers mates! B)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thanks to you all.. especially MacVox!

Comments and suggestions for improvements are welcome. Complaints should be submitted in writing per the usual policy**.

- Bloody

** Complaint Policy

It is the policy of the Pyracy Pub to treat all complaints with the seriousness and attention they deserve. All complaints should be written on sturdy paper, sealed in a glass bottle with a cork, and buried no less than four feet deep at the surf line near low tide. Please don't ask forum management to respond to complaints that haven't been properly submitted.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

** Complaint Policy

It is the policy of the Pyracy Pub to treat all complaints with the seriousness and attention they deserve.  All complaints should be written on sturdy paper, sealed in a glass bottle with a cork, and buried no less than four feet deep at the surf line near low tide.  Please don't ask forum management to respond to complaints that haven't been properly submitted.

Finally a complaint policy that really tells ye how they'll handle yer complaints. Welcome aboard Captain Bloody Buckets. And to our departing Captain Angus MacVox I look foward to reading yer threads now that yer only worry about the Pub is to enjoy it and not monitor or maintain it. Good on the both of ye.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So Buckets! Ye be a listener and not so much a writin type! Well that is just dandy it be. Somewhere somehow ye might be inspired to get yer voice and 'ave somthin to say that be worth us all be needin a good listen up. We Damn the deck scatterers and hoist up the main sail. Let's do some dangerous piratin and we can litter the seas wit our foes own blood and chum up the sharks fer they be needin a goodly meal of our enemies from which all we steal.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 3 weeks later...