Toshiba Tall Ship Event

Lady Elaina

Yup I saw Privateer there. Deviana too. Sorry I missed all you others. But I had a great time and got to sail twice! It was a great weekend, I premiered as Anne Bonney at the first show on Sunday. Picked up so fine new swag. And just had fun, fun, fun!

Next Ojai!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye red maria, twas good ta meet ya !!

I take it ya made it in time ta sail then. was it my imagination or were there a few pistols and rifles going off on the sail sunday? from the top it looked quite a mess on the water what with all the wee power boats and that one ketch getting in the way all the time.

I know that some members of PRP were shooting off blackpowder pistols and at least one rifle. Capt. Ned Slaye was on the Spirit of Dana Point shooting her rifle off (yes she. Capt Ned is a woman). I think Louis Sanagrin [sp?] (Aka Louis Lambe) and Juan de la Kaboom (aka Jack Rose) were on the Argus firing away. BTW Jack is a licened pyrotechnician.

Tell me about the boats! There was a guy on Saturday on a jet ski with an infant who couldn't have been more than 6 months old sitting in his lap! And he was more than a mile off the coast mind you! Also on Saturday the Argus had to run aground or otherwise he would have rammed a pleasure boat that would not get out of the way. I mean there were some real idiots out there!

Luckily the captain (Erik (aka Red Tar) a member of PRP) waas able to get it off the sand bar in 10 minutes.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency