Pyracy Pub-towne

LadyBarbossa

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No strip poker!

So I can take off alla the extra clothing wot I was werin' fer that card game?...... :lol:

Oh well.......

Rats.... hey... anyone need a few extra Aces I somehow ended up with?

name='Mission' date='13 February 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1266071542'

And for Sterling,

"The houses on the plantations are even better built than those in the towns. They are large in size, have numerous glass windows, and have fine rooms that are conveniently arranged. Nearly all the houses have avenues of tamarinds, or shaddocks, or other trees which make the temperature cool and the houses toutes riantes. One observes the wealth and good taste of the inhabitants in their furniture, which is very fine, and their silver, of which they have so large a quantity that were this island to be sacked the silver alone would be worth more than the value of several galleons.

Damnation I am rich!!! Well bet the Wife will take me back now.... <_<

LOL... Now why would ye want t' do that?

And ye be rich? Bloody hell! I'll be wallowin' in it (not shyte! but fortune) as well! Time for a party, Sterling. Bring out th' liquer! Hide th' gunpowder!

As the Absinthe green fairy did its work the tunnel under the church has had contents moved to an undisclosed location now that talk of under the church has surfaced.

Hell's Thunder! -

Even the spare pews, altar candle sticks and the barrels of sacramental wine are gone! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Jas. Hook

:::hides th' silver candlesticks and the barrels of wine; attempts to look innocent:::

:::Throws on "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga; then skips to a halt:: wait... What?!? No strip poker!? Awww....

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Awh.... I already gave away alla th' extra Aces wot I had, an took off alla the extra layers of clothing, It would take to long to put alla that clothing back on, so I guess I'm out fer strip poker...

Well now that th' Strip Poker game has been called off, I'm back ter workin' on th' Sterling trap..... <_<

**Reluctantly pulls the Ace of Tridents from her bodice** Aww Rumba it has a Trident on it...... :P

Did someone say Party at Sterling's? Im so there..... :D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Ah, a new magic trick, I've turned Syren's trident into spades

Shush.... Don't tell her that, or she will look closer at her other trident and find out that it was originaly a spade that we just sawed some parts out to look like a trident........ :blink:

Or maybe just a good game of drinking with how much can you hold?

Sort of like an Indiana Jones idea.

::Sets up shots and pulls full pints::

In.

"DORIAN, GET YER ARSE IN HERE!!"

carbomb.jpg

We have plenty more where that came from . . .

Guinness_Truck-topshot.jpg

pint.gif

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 4 weeks later...

Slainte, Pew!

Hmm... you havin' anything ta drink as well? ;)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Hey what's the matter with all of you? You ran outta here like yer pants were on fire.

Oh I guess it might have something to do with that cannon fire I hear in the background.

Pirate_Battle_by_Narfmaster-vi.gif

***raises his head from the table, food mashed to his face*** Cannon fire???? I thought that was the Pub opening up?!?!?!?

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Hmmm.... I'll take the first line.. the shots! ;) Someone else can have th' guinness.

Who's up for a contest or race to see who downs the most in the least amount of time. ;)

PEW! Line 'em up again! ::: Slaps the bar counter laying down three pieces of eight!:::

~Lady B

Hey what's the matter with all of you? You ran outta here like yer pants were on fire.

Oh I guess it might have something to do with that cannon fire I hear in the background.

Pirate_Battle_by_Narfmaster-vi.gif

***raises his head from the table, food mashed to his face*** Cannon fire???? I thought that was the Pub opening up?!?!?!?

Animal

Animal, come here a moment me boy-o. Ye have some mash potatoes stuck on ye eyebrows. huh.gif

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

;) That be lunch for later, Hook. :P The brow functions th' same way as th' beard.

~Lady B

What ye goin' on 'bout, Pew? Town meetin'? Fleet? Ye be raidin' yo'r own stores, Pew?

~Lady B

• 2 months later...

Either something like this ->

Or something like this -> Georgian_House.jpg

Kara -

I likes the look of this one, a snug harbor and 'tid make a fine alehouse.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Ah, lad, we could get you in to volunteer, though. I know a redcoat captain or two (sea and land) who will be along when Lord Cornwallis takes over the town. And the officer's mess could always use a hand or two.

Mistress Dobyns

one of the newbies to the forum

aaahhh a fine REAL township t'would be..........i do wonder is one day will get a colonial mystic seaport to live/work in.......that would be great.........oh...and colonial williamsburg isnt hiring atm.........sadness...........

Oh, nonononono... I know all too well what happened when Cornwallis finally overtook a port. He brought with him a particular youthful gent (among others) who spawned wild tales with his band of green men running all over the Carolina countryside! Worse... t'was those under Cornwallis who was responsible for th' death of a particular Gentleman whom which I am most incredible fond of (and it's not Hector!)... where Camden be his final resting place.

Hehehehe, welcome, Ms Dobyns. Grand t' have ye here. By all means, lass... please, create a thread t' introduce yo'rself. ;) We'll give ye a proper Pub welcome.

Tis a nice place, Karadimos. Both of them. Oh, dont' mind Hook... any place with spirits of th' alcoholic kind, he'll be willin' to haunt. ;)

~Lady B