Pyrate Party - Seattle

hurricane

Ahoy!

Come one, come all!

The Pyrates of the Coast will be hosting a pirate party at TNT's Tavern in West Seattle from 7 p.m. til 1 a.m, Feb. 21. The pirate band will be performing, along with the Thryce Wycked Wenches. Join in the fun - we're accepting donations of coats and blankets for the homeless. Guaranteed a great time!!

The TNT is at the top of the Admiral Way exit near the intersection of California and Admiral.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Wish I would have known you were out in the Seattle area when I was out there in November. Oh well I wish I could go but I think I'll be stuck on the East coast during that time. Sorry.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Next time you're in these waters let us know. We'd be happy to meet dockside and tip a flask of ale yer way. Always ready for a good party. We'll be sure to hoist one in yer honor that night.

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

We're an accommodating lot - a diet Pepsi will stand fast at the TNT awaiting it's owner in abstentia....

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

That's good to hear - if we have enough notice we'll put together another pirate party - the one on the 21st is partly a celebration of the Goddess in the Bodice's birthday and visit here.

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

And if you happen to be a Seafair Pirate, don't bother coming - there's no room at the inn for ya, mates!

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I'm considerin' showin' up, if that's alright. I live south of Portland about 40 miles. Hope I can find the place! :lol:

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Ahoy,

Getting there is easy. Head up I-5 towards Seattle. Take the West Seattle Freeway exit off I-5. Go over the bridge. Stay in the right hand lane... Take the Admiral Way exit. Head up the hill. The TNT is located just past the first traffic light on the right, right across from the Jack in the Box. The address is 4212 Admiral Way... It's just a wee bit of a place, but it will be packed with pirates and wenches so you're more than welcome to come aboard, mate!

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Is there a place to lodge that night near the TNT? I have a feelin' I won't be drivin' that night.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

West Seattle proper doesn't have any hotels or motels. But there are some very near by in south Seattle as well as downtown. Most of our mates dock at the Georgetown Inn, about 10 minutes from the 10 and right off an exit ramp from I-5.

Here's a blurbette about it...

Named for a neighborhood in South Seattle, the Georgetown Inn is located off Interstate 5 at Exit 162. There are 52 rooms and pets are not accepted. Guest laundry, cable TV, free breakfast.

Here's the contact information:

Georgetown Inn $$

6100 Corson Ave S,

Seattle, WA 98108

Tel: 206- 762-2233

It's one of the more affordable places in Seattle to stay as well as it's as close to downtown or the airport.

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Looks like this is turning into one hullabaloo. Best get there early mates, and if you be bringing a coat or blanket for the homeless, we'll be much obliged. See you at the party-gras...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Aye!!

I live a little north of Seattle, East of Everett.

Alas!!! ;) It is a 21 and over gig aye? Anyhows I be down in CA right now anyway. Won't be up there again till end O'March. Have anything planned then? err thereabouts? Well say hello to ye fellow Puget Sound pirates for me. ;)

Col. Hawkyns

;)

May the road, rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face.

May the rain fall soft upon your fields.

Until we meet again,

May God hold you,

In the hollow of his hand.

Keep yer eyes tacked to our website, http://www.piratesofthecoast.com - the upcoming Voyages are listed there. Many are over 21 gigs, others are not. And we'll keep posting them on the calendar here and note what is and what isn't over 21. There are some on the horizon that we're in the process of booking now, mates.

Sorry Dreamie... and we're waiting for ya lass!

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Aye, th' cap'n is right, we're a-waitin' fer ya, Dreamie dear. In fact, he's a-sittin' right here.

Just git yerself ta 21 and we got ya covered.

Meanwhile, we'll miss ya, and we'll raise a toast in yer honor. 'Tis the best we can do fer th' time being.

We'll keep ya posted fer the non-over-21 gigs.

Nigey

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I'm considerin' showin' up, if that's alright. I live south of Portland about 40 miles. Hope I can find the place! :huh:

Mr Bones, sir! May I ask where? My family and I just moved from wet and wonderful Sherwood, Oregon to this desolate wretchedness of a hell-hole called Reno. Gods, I miss it up there!

Wartooth

well I be on the West Coast and have been look'n for some upcom'n events...So, although the 21st is too close to make any plans will be appreciat'n a yelp on some more distant ones...especially those closer to LA...Ther's gotta be some nearby :huh: ...for heaven's sake...just need to make ta connections... :huh:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

LS, we'll kee pye abreast o' the upcoming Pyrate events. Ye be welcome t'join us.

And Dreamie, when it comes t'age, no worries.

Me 3rd Pyrate Wife is yer age (20 years old), and we absolutely adore each other.

As the Crewe always does, we are here fer ya.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Thank ye Hurricane and Nigel :)

It's not but a mere annoyance, really. I never liked being around those of my own years.. I jus' never had too much in common wit 'em. Besides, the experienced salts are so much more appreciative of good things, aye? :ph34r:

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

Wartooth..I live in Silverton. ....RENO?

Dreamie...That ya are, love. Wish I could meet ya this weekend, but another time, no doubt.

Capt. William Bones

We be lookin' farward to seein' all of ye (what can make it there) at the Parrrty tonight at the TNT!

After last night's warm up re-creation of "the New Year's Kiss" at the Red Dog and partying at Myhre's, we have recruited some new victims...er, friends, and are ready for a rousing evening of merriment, frivolity and song!

[We shall rasie a toast to our younger contingent and hoist a tankard in their stead.]

See you all there!

Nigey