Writers Strike...

Iron Bess

Just you wait until the country gets so obsessed with espresso and mocha latte's that they start puttin' drive through coffee huts in every large parking lot like they do here in Seattle. :huh:

Those thing'sre evil, luv.

M'not a coffee drinker m'self, mostly because coffee an' I make a terrible match in term o' me attitude. I become a salty lil' expletive if I do say so m'self, an' there's a manager somewhere that still bears me bite scars!

But I don' think ye can swing a dead cat by 'er tail in the Seattle area without 'ittin' a Starbucks. Or a Tully's. An' usually the two are within a block o' one another!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, in fact he did.

I came in at 7 AM to finish the last bits of a web presentation that needed to be done at 9 AM, and was assigned to me, sight unseen, around 3 the day before. So here I came in with a white chocolate mocha in one hand and my motivation in the other, an' set to work..

8:15 rolls around. Manager notices me in the office. "Is it done yet?"

"Almost," I tell him. Which it was quite close. I was uploadin' and troubleshootin' to make sure it was workin' proper.

Ten minutes later. "Is it done yet."

"Just about..."

Five minutes later. "Is it..."

"I'm troubleshooting it, but I need to be left ALONE so I can pay ATTENTION!!!!"

Yes, Lucky went from 0 to Beeeyatch in 1.2 seconds.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

We got word the there is going to be a writers strike come May 2. Everything not registered by then will be held up til Neptune knows when.

It's alway fatal to TV shows but... features can be affected too.

Keep your fingers crossed all is done on the scripts for POTC before then. (sigh)    :huh:

Hey, we dont need no fancy pants writers, why just look at this prose?

"Slowly his hand creep up her white skined thighs?"

Opps, sorry, that be from me famous "Motel Madness" script for

www.hairyleggedbosniancheerleader.com dialogue.

Sorry, sometimes it just pops out?

Andre LeClerc

silver typing master

of the St. Vitas Dance

file.jpg

"When in the midst of heaving, shipboard fightin, my old pappie use to say----If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin"

It be a good thing ye' don't carry a 'lock to work! I can imagine how that would be...

"Is it done yet?!!"

KA-BOOM!!

Addendum to the Violence:

"Is it done yet...?"

Ka-BOOM!

"No. But you are."

At home I have a nice little jar that says "Ashes of Problem Customers."

I want to get one that reads "Ashes of Problem Employees" for this job (the customer one was for my tech support job)

One that actually HAS ashes in it. Maybe even a fake fingerbone or two.

:huh: