Single Mens;s Club

Patrick Hand

This is why this recent behavior is strange, like he's been brain washed or something.

:huh:

KILLER CLOWN PIRATES FROM OUTER SPACE!!

THEIR HERE!!!

... :lol: oh wait; Killer Pixie Punk Pyrates From Outer Space!!!

hmmm, new plot fer POTC4? 'er perhaps Pirates III?? :lol:

It'd be like if Hugh Hefner or Gene Simmons stopped wanting sex, not normal at all.

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY I SAYS!!!

:lol:

You'd think they were sick or their dick fell off.

:huh: do naught look at me, You check....

Perhaps SHE is the one playing HIM..and he wasn't prepared to meet his match.

Ya, Right, As IF!! T'would be a cold day in 'ell when a mere woman could best a man :huh:

...uh, wait....'divorced'

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Well, it's already starting. He got all pissy because she's been asking questions about some of his past women. He got pissed that she's violating a rule of his, the "don't ask, don't tell" rule. Yup, I was right, he was just full of BS, lol! :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

;) Why do women always want t' know about a man's past relationships, but then when ye tells them they all pissy 'n go ballistic? And then if ye ever try ask'n them - LOOK OUT! Hide The China!! (and any sharp objects...blunt ones too for that matter!!)

:unsure:

Heck, one o' th' first things me ex did when we got married was sit down and go through me photo album tear'n out any photo o' me with a girl....even when I told her that twas me own sister!! (but then, she already knew I only have two bothers... ;) ); good thing I had one album that me folks had in their attic, she never knew about that one or I would have No photos at all from me youth!! ;)

:unsure: Why do women always want t' know about a man's past relationships, but then when ye tells them they all pissy 'n go ballistic? And then if ye ever try ask'n them - LOOK OUT! Hide The China!! (and any sharp objects...blunt ones too for that matter!!)

;)

Well this it what happens when you choose immaturity. lol ye damned if ye do and ye damned if ye dont.

The "usual" formula

Young girls = immature and unpredictable

Older girls = Too many "plans" for that perfect life.

hehe. now I'm being cynical so I better duck out of range. =)

Edited by Thequartermaster

That's what you get for dealing with girls. Women know how to create their own lives and if a man wants to come along, then fine.

And what's the big deal about past relationships? I don't see a problem with asking if the subject comes up and if anyone wants to ask me, I'll be happy to answer. Past relationships help form who you are, so at least some discussion about it could be helpful or enlightening. Some folks make this much more complicated or important than it needs to be - sheesh!

RHJMap.jpg

I usually 'get ridden'....'n as long as me gold be buried deep below 'n that dead man keep he's bloody mouth shut - that be OKAY with me! ;)

::"Hold On Lassie, We go'n for for th' Whole THREE minutes this time - YEE HAA!"::

Mustache Rides Every Saturday Night - 2 silver coin each

No limits, First come first serve

:unsure:

Well this it what happens when you choose immaturity. lol ye damned if ye do and ye damned if ye dont.

The "usual" formula

Young girls = immature and unpredictable

Older girls = Too many "plans" for that perfect life.

hehe. now I'm being cynical so I better duck out of range. =)

I can see why most guys just get a hooker instead. Have your fun and then get rid of her, no drama to deal with afterward.

I can also see why some women just use "toys" instead of dealing with men. Have fun with no drama, when done, put the toy away until you need it again another time.

I sound cynical too, lol! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:Pbut...but...I thought I was a girl's 'toy' :P

'n I Don't Even Need Batteries!!

...com'on now, think o' th' economy t'day...Think o' the' Environment fer cry'n out loud!!

::was I cry'n out loud again?::

I'll wait until we get back to manly stuff, instead of this girlie girl gossip about some guy in L.A. who we don't know, and speculation about his love life...

Since when do men care about any other man's love life?

Who give a rat's ass if he's boffin some young woman or not...? more power to him....

You let a girl barge in here, and look how quickly she changes the conversation to petty girlie girl gossip.....

**Sits back in my leather club chair, puts my booted feet up on the ottoman, lights my cigar, picks up my highball glass of rum, smiles and says, "So, um, when does the manly-men conversation start?"

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I'll wait until we get back to manly stuff, instead of this girlie girl gossip about some guy in L.A. who we don't know, and speculation about his love life...

Since when do men care about any other man's love life?

Who give a rat's ass if he's boffin some young woman or not...? more power to him....

You let a girl barge in here, and look how quickly she changes the conversation to petty girlie girl gossip.....

Oh, excuse me, now it's time for the floor show!

*puts on stripper music, gets up on the table and begins stripping down to only a g-string and see-thru bra. Does a little dance and shakes the goods about. This continues for good amount time. Picks up the clothes that were tossed and then exits the club*

Thank ye for all the men's point of view on this, it was quite interesting. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:PTh' Economy Has Even Hit Th' Boobie Bars!!!

...she only strip'd t' a G-string and bra?!! a silver coin use'd t' a bloke th' Full Monty! :lol:

"So, um, when does the manly-men conversation start?"

probably when the girlie girl romantic discussions stop.....

I guess I didn't pay enough attention in the Sensitivity Training Class...

But talking about some guy, who we don't know, and speculating about his love life, and motivations for seeing a younger Woman...

WHY?

He's not going to read this or care what we type (and he would probably be thrilled to find out that his relationship is being posted on the internet....)

Men don't sit around talking about other men's Love Lives..... We don't care.......But no one wanted to sound bad by just typing ..."Wow...Lucky Bastard..... "

"Do these jophers make my thighs look too big......?"

And NO.... we won't put the toilet seat back down after we are done.......

"So, um, when does the manly-men conversation start?"

Men don't sit around talking about other men's Love Lives..... We don't care.......But no one wanted to sound bad by just typing ..."Wow...Lucky Bastard..... "

This is why I don't hang out at the girly-girl club. I don't really care about other people's love-lives. Nor do I enjoy girlie bed-time parties, pillow fights, or chocolate. However, I must say, trying to imagine Christine in a G-string and see-through bra doesn't do much for me either. :unsure:

And I agree with Jill, you'd have to wear a fat suite to look fat, Patrick.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ransom, I think the ol' older men an younger women discussion, is a manly-men conversation starter.

Lookin' around the pub I see younger women who've directed movies, flown vintage aircraft, started their own businesses, an crewed on tall ships. No boring dinner companions in this bunch.

Why wouldn't an older gentleman o' fortune, whom wasn't otherwise engaged, want t' spend a little time wit' them? I don't believe it's all folly, or just a chance fer a roll in the sheets, either.

Well, I'll raise me tankard t' the younger women, an to the lucky gents which get any o' these ladies t' commit t' a long term dinner engagement!

:unsure: Uh, Mr. T. I think you missed my point. I'd rather hang out with the guys, than in the girlie-girl club. Wasn't implying that the young girls of the Pub were silly or dumb. Actually, don't think I said anything about age at all. Just my personal preference.

Now, where's my cigar and rum? :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Where's that smiley giving someone the raspberry, when you need it? :unsure::huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

This is why I don't hang out at the girly-girl club. I don't really care about other people's love-lives. Nor do I enjoy girlie bed-time parties, pillow fights, or chocolate.

I know what you mean. People think I'm girly girl, just by the way I look and dress, but I'm far from that. I'm not into the really mushy, romantic crap or marriage stuff. I've been called one of the guys some times by other guy pals of mine.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

This is why I don't hang out at the girly-girl club. I don't really care about other people's love-lives. Nor do I enjoy girlie bed-time parties, pillow fights, or chocolate.

I know what you mean. People think I'm girly girl, just by the way I look and dress, but I'm far from that. I'm not into the really mushy, romantic crap or marriage stuff. I've been called one of the guys some times by other guy pals of mine.

If you don’t enjoy watching girls in lingerie having pillow fights, what are you doing in this club? :unsure:

That happens to be what we enjoy watching and that is tonight’s entertainment. :huh::huh:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

If you don’t enjoy watching girls in lingerie having pillow fights, what are you doing in this club? :P

That happens to be what we enjoy watching and that is tonight’s entertainment. :P:P

Oh, actually I do...I'm bi, btw, lol! But in a girly girl club it's different when girls get together there. The kind of female bonding I like won't happen there. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg