Single Mens;s Club

Patrick Hand

**Slides into an overstuffed chair by the fire** What a day. Inventory, I hate it!! Spent the day counting light bulbs. We must have 50 billion of the buggars. I need a rum and a Cubano and then vegetate for a while. Let the brain and eyes rest.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

**Slides into an overstuffed chair by the fire** What a day. Inventory, I hate it!! Spent the day counting light bulbs. We must have 50 billion of the buggars. I need a rum and a Cubano and then vegetate for a while. Let the brain and eyes rest.

Animal

Oh, Baxter, over here lad. Can't you see we have a member in need?

There, there Animal tut tut, a job well done calls for one to relax with a rum and Cubano, that's what the club is here for.

Baxter, see to it that Animal's wants go on my tab.

Cherrieo,

Reggie Stuffedshirt, III, Dcm, Abwy, Esq

Colonel, Royal Horse Marine Regiment

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

:huh: So how many bottles o' rum does it take t' change a light bulb anyway?

I have gone through a entire case now 'n that darn bulb still has not even began t' unscrew.... :rolleyes:

(now if only th' pole dancers at th' Booby Bar would learn t' slow down like that! :rolleyes: )

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Animal

Oh, Baxter, over here lad. Can't you see we have a member in need?

There, there Animal tut tut, a job well done calls for one to relax with a rum and Cubano, that's what the club is here for.

Baxter, see to it that Animal's wants go on my tab.

Cherrieo,

Reggie Stuffedshirt, III, Dcm, Abwy, Esq

Colonel, Royal Horse Marine Regiment

Thank you, Sir. Much obliged. Unfortunately we go at it again today. Yesterday was just the start of the worst. I'm sure I'll be back here again tonight.

Animal

:huh: So how many bottles o' rum does it take t' change a light bulb anyway?

I have gone through a entire case now 'n that darn bulb still has not even began t' unscrew.... :huh:

(now if only th' pole dancers at th' Booby Bar would learn t' slow down like that! :rolleyes: )

Aye, MadL, that would make it more interesting!!! :huh: But I think it would take a couple of weeks to get it to unscrew :rolleyes: Damn things can be finicky when you load them up with rum, sluggish too.

Animal

Let the brain and eyes rest.

Aaah, we have just the thing for that.... Trixie Baltimore and her all girl majorette drill team will be preforming shortly....

Ahh....they'll be wearing them short skirts again too, Patrick???

Animal

Aaah, we have just the thing for that.... Trixie Baltimore and her all girl majorette drill team will be preforming shortly....

I understand that for tonight's entertainment they shall be singing "Over the bounding Main" while doing jumping jacks.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Rumor has it that due to recent budget cuts, the skirts have been removed from the show entirely! AWWWWWW!!!/YAAAAAY!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Animal

:rolleyes: I Volunteer T' Be Th' Bounded Man!!!! :D

...see, I be already mostly tied up too :D

::(practicing me knot tying)....anyone got some scissors??::

:rolleyes:

I understand that for tonight's entertainment they shall be singing "Over the bounding Main" while doing jumping jacks.

**Animal sinks into the overstuffed chair by the fire** Inventory is finally done for my part. :rolleyes: Baxter, a brandy and Cubano if you please, kind sir. Graydog, what time does the show start?? You might have to pry me out of this chair tonight. :rolleyes:

Animal

:rolleyes: I Volunteer T' Be Th' Bounded Man!!!! :D

...see, I be already mostly tied up too :D

::(practicing me knot tying)....anyone got some scissors??::

:D

**Hands MadL his Boy Scout knife** Watch it, I keep it razor sharp. That's why they threw me out of the Boy Scouts :D Than and playing Doctor with the Girl Scouts. :rolleyes:

Animal

[**Animal sinks into the overstuffed chair by the fire** Inventory is finally done for my part. :unsure: Baxter, a brandy and Cubano if you please, kind sir. Graydog, what time does the show start?? You might have to pry me out of this chair tonight. :unsure:

Animal

It starts at 5 pm, yer just in time lad. Why here they come now!

Ah, t'was a lovely show it was and that be fer sure.

I hear it will have a feature dancer on Friday!

What a charmin club this har place be.

Fair Winds,

-Greydog

Given a choice between some steaming blue crabs seasoned with Old Bay and mugs of beer vs. one lap dance. I’ll take the crabs. Lap dances I can get just about anywhere, but steamed blue crab, that’s special! Such joys they have in the regions that have the blue crab that remain unknown to those in areas that don’t.

But, this is the club and so we can have both!

Now, that’s the life fer me.

Given a choice between some steaming blue crabs seasoned with Old Bay and mugs of beer vs. one lap dance. I'll take the crabs. Lap dances I can get just about anywhere, but steamed blue crab, that's special! Such joys they have in the regions that have the blue crab that remain unknown to those in areas that don't.

Now, that's the life fer me.

Oh love-able Graydog. Bring the special shampoo and comb. :D

Oh love-able Graydog. Bring the special shampoo and comb. :lol:

It sounds like, ye have not enjoyed the wonders of the Blue Crab and speak from that lack of knowledge?

Thar not be any Blue Crabs on the west coast and the coast is generaly deprived of the wonders of these flavorsome creatures. Folks out west just don't know the world of crab eating for what it can be. Fer example, they be thinking a crab cake is a lot of dough with crab in it, vice the reality that it is a cake of crab with only a binder to hold the crab together. Travel to the Chesapeake Bay lad and find out what yer missing!

:D TWO fer $20?!!? Why that whore last night charged me $20 for just One!!!

I BEEN ROBBED!!

bloody pirate wenches! :rolleyes:

Oh love-able Graydog. Bring the special shampoo and comb. :rolleyes:

It sounds like, ye have not enjoyed the wonders of the Blue Crab and speak from that lack of knowledge?

Thar not be any Blue Crabs on the west coast and the coast is generaly deprived of the wonders of these flavorsome creatures. Folks out west just don't know the world of crab eating for what it can be. Fer example, they be thinking a crab cake is a lot of dough with crab in it, vice the reality that it is a cake of crab with only a binder to hold the crab together. Travel to the Chesapeake Bay lad and find out what yer missing!

Yaar I will confess my lack of knowledge. I have only had Blue Crab once and it was at a sushi restaurant in the form of a hand roll. I hate sushi (ironic) and this was the best thing I ate that entire dinner. I will have to get out and try more of this sea scavenger.

Lad, I will let ye in on a secret that nary a person that has only been on the west coast fer all thar life would know.

Lookin as to how ye be goin for all the to do's in New Orleans order yerself a Soft Crab Sandwich from anyone of various resturants while you are thar.

This is made by frying up a blue crab after it has molted it's shell, so the whole crab be soft and edible. Not only do they taste excellent, but it be right fun having the crab in a swandwich as it looks to all that ye be eatin a giant spider! So, oder yerself one and let me know how ye like it.

Fair winds,

-Greydog