Random Rabbits

Mission

Bwah!

I need to get the new game. Besides I just give my pictures to you and wait to see them put them here. Go on. You know you want to. I have at least three more diagrams for origami rabbits.

No, see...the paper folding, that's YOUR thing. MY thing is to post various bizarre/cute/funny/stupid/insert adjective here/ridiculous rabbit pictures. If I keep posting Duchess' folded rabbit pictures, then everyone will say, "What? Mission's posting ANOTHER folded rabbit picture? Ho hum." However if YOU post a picture of a folded rabbit picture, then everyone says, "Ah. Another fine, charming and delightful folded masterpiece from our own Duchess. How swell!" Meanwhile QJ is off posting photos that frighten small children and disgust people's grandparents. It's an implied promise thing.

YOU post folded rabbits like YOU promised, I post random rabbit pictures like I promised and QJ posts bizarre and potentially legally actionable pictures like HE promised. So we're all men of word, really - except for you, who are, in fact, a woman.

draft_lens17294311module145839711photo_1294588651startled_Rabbit.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

shadowBunny1.jpg

Bwa ha ha!

coelho.jpg

"Contact!"

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

bunny-ears.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

michael_bunny.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG

The title of this thread isn't Random Mules, or Random Donkeys or even Random Asses (which would actually be a very curious thread. I am not suggesting anyone start one, however.)

Actually, you have whiskers! ;) ;) ;)

I kill me sometimes. (Others wish I would at othertimes.)

4020886.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh my....

Nnnn-ext.

bugs_next.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG