Random Rabbits

Mission

• 5 months later...

51T4ycR-jBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

516ADCF8M5L._SS400_.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

wow talk about timing for re-opening an old thread...

At work we have a custom of decorating people's cubes while they are gone on vacation. We call it vacation hazing and for one individual, the team split up and went to all the GoodWill stores in town and bought as many stuffed animals as we could find that were bunnies. Obviously when that person came back, their cube was brimming with wabbits! B)

Well, our company was bought out 2 years ago and this week (finally) we were packing our stuff to be moved. Obviously with all this vacation hazing over time, we have way more stuff than we can move. So while cleaning out the store room we came across all these bunnies. We hate to throw this stuff away. hmmm... idea.

We have a project manager that came in, packed a single crate and went back to a temporary spot at the new place.

So being our old wiley selves we packed up a bunch of crates full of wabbits and tagged them for her cube.

I can hardly wait to see her face when the crates are delivered to her cube tomorrow. B)

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

See, I said you weren't paying attention. (Wait, I'm cross-posting again! Sorry! :lol: :lol: )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

You're confusing what's urgent with what's important. :P

You're in the next Surgeon's Journal, BTW. So there. (It should be done this week - don't you hate posts like this. In a month it won't make any sense. Let me stick a rabbit thing in here so I'm not totally failing in my duties to this, my most important thread.)

61DBAEXNRAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ok, it's done! You can go read it! :lol:

daily_bunny_c3po.jpg

jaxxon.jpg

5.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Awww, a bunny thread! Mind if I post a picture of my late lamented rabbit, Steve?

DevilBun.jpg

He used to be a magic show rabbit at a theme park that one of my sisters worked at until the park burned down. Sis brought him home after the fire, and he became the most spoiled bunny in town. :huh:

Steve the bunny? Oh, my.

Mission_banner5.JPG

I know, he looks kind of evil in that picture, but that's the one on my hard drive right now. More often, he'd have the same expression as that rabbit being petted by C3PO. He was grumpy, but mostly harmless.:P He did bite a few fingers and drew blood, though. (He did that in front of the secretaries at the vet, and was still considered the darling of the vet's office!)

• 3 weeks later...
donnie_darko-frank.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

This thread needs some fresh posts.

jackalope.JPG

jackalope.jpg

jackalope.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

I'm a bunny!

muppet-easter-1-web.jpg

Click here to watch

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Last night for trick-or-treating there was a little girl with a pink and white face and some sort of white costume that I couldn't fully make out under her heavy winter coat (it was cold here in MI). When they really baffle me, I always ask the kids what they are. "I'm a ghost bunny!" I wish I had a photo to share. I couldn't see it at all, but she was obviously very proud of her concept. (I got the concept, if not the execution...)

Mission_banner5.JPG

. My question is, what will he do with it when he gets it?

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...