Random Rabbits

Mission

Who drew a picture of me?

(QJ's 'scary' pictures don't bother me near as much as his naughty one. Of course, I make rotting corpses for fun...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

(QJ's 'scary' pictures don't bother me near as much as his naughty one. Of course, I make rotting corpses for fun...)

Yes, I saw that and thought of you, wondering if you and this person had ever met. Even the caption...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

nevermind that didn't come out in the humorous way it sounded in my brain so I'll redact it.

Oho! You pulled a punch?! :blink::lol:

boxing+hares.jpg

(Should I have said 'faux" rotting corpses or should I shoot for a guest spot on Bones?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yes, I saw that and thought of you, wondering if you and this person had ever met. Even the caption...

I think I may have another personality. I believe his name is Mark. He probably drew that; it looks like his handwriting.

Rabbit_Mask_2_by_ursulav.jpg

plague_dotor_b.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

nevermind that didn't come out in the humorous way it sounded in my brain so I'll redact it.

Oho! You pulled a punch?! :blink::lol:

boxing+hares.jpg

(Should I have said 'faux" rotting corpses or should I shoot for a guest spot on Bones?)

Yeah. I'm off my game. Guess I better hop to it!

Wait...rabbits can scream?

1440x900_ENG_Pirate.jpg

(Duchess put me on to this one. She's too embarrassed to post in this thread. Either that or she doesn't read it. Of the two explanations, I think the first is more likely. ;) )

Mission_banner5.JPG

Bwah!

I need to get the new game. Besides I just give my pictures to you and wait to see them put them here. Go on. You know you want to. I have at least three more diagrams for origami rabbits.