Random Rabbits

Mission

There is a screen shot I have to get from one of my DVDs just for James, but I keep forgetting to do it.

"I saw what you did to chocolate bunny." :P It's even worth tolerating the LOLspeak for that one.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ah, here we go. For your viewing pleasure, QJ (and the rest of you lot who actually read this silly thread):

tav_rabbit.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wow, a Peel & Steed bunny shot.... Mission you be diggin' wit a long handle shovel for that one. :P;)

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

I saw this picture and immediately thought of this Calvin & Hobbes strip! :D

19890709.gif

I remember reading that strip when it came out in the newspaper. I laughed so hard I nearly cried because it was so true-to-life. I actually cut it out and stuck on my door.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yeah, I should be workin..... but this is a picture of Bruce the Barbarian Bunnie

(I'm learning how to model and then animate in 3D... yeah, still needs some work....)

Bruce.jpg

At first I thought he had awfully big feet and then I remembered...he's a rabbit!

c8985_bmw-fwd-rabbit-630op.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG