PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't let luck play any part of it, it wasn't a very "lucky" year for us, but the therapudic values of that gathering of people combined with the "magic" of the location, far outweigh whatever you have to do to attend, it has continued to be the high point of our year even outshining the holidays. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Where is this website of which you speak, is it the one that links from your member page here?

'T isn't done yet. I'll alert everyone when it is. (I got this brilliant idea to do all these Easter Egg extra pages since there were so many good pics this year and...what a stupid idea. I could quit, but I can't. I'm driven. Or something. So far there are 12 EE pages and a bunch more to do. I haven't even started on the main pages of the journal yet...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

The trouble is that the further away you get, the harder it is to remember what happened. That's why I like to record things as they happen. Even when I can't get on-line (I couldn't at Hampton), I still type things in at least once a day and twice if I can manage it. You forget so quickly...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I love that "silly" hat. I certainly wouldn't look right wearing it, but I want that hat. :P
Perhaps, on some dark and drunken night in the Hide, Stynky will arrange that. Or rearrange that ...you know what I mean...

I'll get right on that. . . but first I gotta steal a replacement hat for meself.

Oh great, now MY hat is in immanent danger from the evil clutches of Stynky our Mad/Mead DE-hatter! And yes Lily it would look fantastic on you, maybe mess up your p.c.ness but it would look great!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

See, Chrispy.... it's not yer fault yer a hat slut..... we are all so considerate that we can see wot a nice pyrate ye may be (even if ye wear a weird hat)

So we'll love ye even wit yer (weird/ icky)faults......

<now shovel a buncha smilleys to show I'm just joking..... :P:P:P;) etc.....>

Thanks... Hello group my name is Chrispy..."Hi Chrispy" And I.... uh have....a haberdashery problem. But I know that with your help, this plastic piece of eight keychain, and if someone will show me how to tie a monkey fist, I know i can get more p.c. ....one day at a time!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

And yes Lily it would look fantastic on you, maybe mess up your p.c.ness but it would look great!

PC or not, I want that hat. I don't know why I love it so much. I just do. :blink:

I'll trade ya a monkey fist :blink:

Better yet, how about a game of pool. It's been a while since I've played. Your chances are good. :blink:

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Sorry Lily, ever since I lost our last ship in a game of "chance" the missus has forbidden me to gamble.

However due to the surfacing of way too many photos of my wife and Stynky I dont feel the least bit guilty about this. Gently grasping Silkie by the waist leaning her slightly backwards and planting a sweet, friendly, yet slightly passionate lil' kiss on the fair maiden. If Rusty asks just tell her I was trying to get her a gig at the hide. wink

Blinking in surprise and smoothing the folds in her apron Silkie clears her throat and looks around again for Nell "errrr ....tain't usually part of the interview process, however, I could consider inviting ya back fer a second interview!" :D

I don't know why I'm just finding this post, but I am. Silas, what are the names of the boys in this pic?

DSCN0807.jpg?t=1232655538

This is a neat one.

DSCN0824.jpg?t=1232655712

Does that man ever stop sneaking into, mugging for and stealing pics?

DSCN0835.jpg?t=1232655754

What was going on here?

DSCN0798.jpg?t=1232655874

Mission_banner5.JPG

I don't know why I'm just finding this post, but I am. Silas, what are the names of the boys in this pic?

miles, zach, ryan, andrew ... from left to right.... and the big dufus ( sp ? ) in the middle of the fray is..... well you know

This is a neat one.

DSCN0824.jpg?t=1232655712

Does that man ever stop sneaking into, mugging for and stealing pics?

DSCN0835.jpg?t=1232655754

NO !!!!!

What was going on here?

DSCN0798.jpg?t=1232655874

this was a stunt display by portside tom.... these are the victorious children after giving the drunken portside a good bashing.... wish i was closer to get a pic with tom on the ground, but didn't want to get in the way of the spectators....

Edited by silas thatcher

miles, zach, ryan, andrew ... from left to right.... and the big dufus ( sp ? ) in the middle of the fray is..... well you know

I got a kick out of Zach... when I was out of kit, he was very shy, but as soon as I got into kit, he was like my best bud...all that shyness just went right out the window.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

He didn't even flinch...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

DSCF5902.jpg

Um. . . who's belt am I wearing?

While working on my web page and sorting through the hundreds of photos I copied, I found the answer to this one. (Children, shield your eyes.)

Sunday%20Night%20Michael%20Jessi%20and%20I%20Lily.jpg

(Photo Credit: Lily Alexander)

The two questions that come to my mind are:

1) Why did Jessi feel the need to give you her belt?

and

2) How did she ever get it back?

Mission_banner5.JPG