PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

This pic is awesome:

2072763150046605860S600x600Q85.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was that the story line? The BI Buccaneers sneaked up on you guys and blasted you? I was firing cannon on the fort wall and didn't see it.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I wish I had have been able to see that... But I was laying face down with a handful of the other red coats about 50 yards or so in front of the barrel of that canon.

Oh yeah, that's right, ye dummies all died.... snigger :angry:

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

So was that the story line? The BI Buccaneers sneaked up on you guys and blasted you? I was firing cannon on the fort wall and didn't see it.

I forget if we were supposed to be in a retreat or going around the fort to sneak in when we got blasted... All I know was we were told to be ready to be blasted as rounded that side of the fort.

Michael_banner.jpg

Anyone know which re-enacting group Crudbeard is with?

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Um. . . who's belt am I wearing?

While working on my web page and sorting through the hundreds of photos I copied, I found the answer to this one. (Children, shield your eyes.)

Sunday%20Night%20Michael%20Jessi%20and%20I%20Lily.jpg

(Photo Credit: Lily Alexander)

The two questions that come to my mind are:

1) Why did Jessi feel the need to give you her belt?

and

2) How did she ever get it back?

That's not Jessie's belt, I stole, I mean borrowed the belt from someone else. Jessie and I were returning from dinner and I had just grabbed you out of the Philosophy tent, inviting you to come have more drink with us. There in the picture, Jessie and I are having an argument, she's demanding I give her the belt - so it could be returned to its proper owner. I still don’t remember who’s belt it is. . .

Um. . . who's belt am I wearing?

While working on my web page and sorting through the hundreds of photos I copied, I found the answer to this one. (Children, shield your eyes.)

Sunday%20Night%20Michael%20Jessi%20and%20I%20Lily.jpg

(Photo Credit: Lily Alexander)

The two questions that come to my mind are:

1) Why did Jessi feel the need to give you her belt?

and

2) How did she ever get it back?

That's not Jessie's belt, I stole, I mean borrowed the belt from someone else. Jessie and I were returning from dinner and I had just grabbed you out of the Philosophy tent, inviting you to come have more drink with us. There in the picture, Jessie and I are having an argument, she's demanding I give her the belt - so it could be returned to its proper owner. I still don’t remember who’s belt it is. . .

(You're messing up the web page version of the Journal. Oh well. Too bad, it stays the way I wrote it. History is created by the writers.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

(You're messing up the web page version of the Journal. Oh well. Too bad, it stays the way I wrote it. History is created by the writers.)

You bastid! Just ask Oatmeal - he'll vouch for me.

Oatmeal? Wait I thought it was Woofer?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Am I missing somethin' here....?

Lets see.... Jessi is lendin' out 'er clothin' .... and borrowin' other peoples clothin'........

I don't 'member being that drunk ter miss that sorta thing........ but I musta.......

Hey... someone wake me up next year when Jessi be tradin' 'er clothin'.... that's gotta be a Must See....

:o

Lets see.... Jessi is lendin' out 'er clothin' .... and borrowin' other peoples clothin'........

I don't 'member being that drunk ter miss that sorta thing........ but I musta.......

Hey... someone wake me up next year when Jessi be tradin' 'er clothin'.... that's gotta be a Must See....

:blink:

Actually, you WERE there! I believe you were also there the night I took off my corset and showed off 4 of my 5 tattoos - alas, you WERE quite inebriated. heee!

:blink:

Actually, you WERE there! I believe you were also there the night I took off my corset and showed off 4 of my 5 tattoos - alas, you WERE quite inebriated. heee!

damn it man....where the hell was I!!?!?!?....anyone get any pictures?!?!?!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

:rolleyes:

damn it man....where the hell was I!!?!?!?....anyone get any pictures?!?!?!

LOL

I believe you were already in yer tent. There were all of maybe a half-dozen souls or so present.

And nope, no pics. MWAhAhAhahAhAH!

Edited by RedJessi

sorry gentlemen.... after posting this, red jessi contacted me and a financial resolution was made...after checking my accounts for the addition of the prearranged sum, the pictures were indeed "taken off the market."

i would not jeopardise my friendship with red jessi by allowing the pics to fall into the hands of unsavory characters such as yourself, maddogge... i do have principles... rather low ones, but principles, none the less ... :)