Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

Finished Patrick's tonight. Will try and mail it off tomorrow.

Afterthought: Do some people have two books, while others have none?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent Lady Cassandra's book off to Patrick today. I still have Callinish Gunner's to do.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ummm...how'd some folks get two books, and some none? I iz not countin' rite...

One each or the plank walking will ensue.....pirate.gif

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Yeah I am mailing it tomorrow, Clay. Apologies for taking 6 years, but life snuck up on me.

I know at one point, I had two books because Cass got done early and we live so close that she just passed it off...then I finished and mailed both at the same time....so that's probably what started it. Well that and the pub being down for however long it was down. That kinda smucked things up a little too I imagine.

Banner.jpg

Yeah, I think the Pub being down created a bit of gridlock, which is slowly breaking up. I still have Gallenish's book. But Patrick will be off to PIP soon, so I'll send Cal's book later in the month.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Callenish.

I still have not received the books. Did you send them by US Postal or by UPS?

Because the post indicates you sent them out on 11/6 and it is now 11/14 with no sketchbooks delivered. Do you have a tracking number for them? At this point I am, to say the least, a bit concerned.

Yeah, I think the Pub being down created a bit of gridlock, which is slowly breaking up. I still have Gallenish's book. But Patrick will be off to PIP soon, so I'll send Cal's book later in the month.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Any way of seeing if it can be tracked? Or do you know how long it is suppose to take before it gets here? (I am assuming that it should be here by now. If not, let me know so I can stop losing sleep on this) :lol: .

thanks

they were sent via the US POST parcel post

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Pew...

At this point I am waiting on two books, I am hoping that they are still in transit as Callenish mailed them off on last week.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Everyone, might I suggest that if you have two books you still mail them out one at a time.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

HUZZAH,

Ok, time is running on this here computer so excusie m'rapid fire comments here.

FINALLY got delivery and can sleep knowing neither is lost, now will work my bums off getting both of them finished by the end of Nov.

Anywho, I promise I will have both done and passed on ...on time. Kate, Might I inquire what date to shoot for for the pass off? How about Sat the 29th?

PEW, might be allowed to add a tidbit to the back inside cover? HUMM??? :lol: Would like permission to add a little something there.

All, for those that haven't seen it yet, the wooden box isn't as big or as heavy as I thought from the online pic.

ok, think that is it for now.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

PEW, might be allowed to add a tidbit to the back inside cover? HUMM??? :lol: Would like permission to add a little something there.

Absolutely. Have at it.... artist.gif