Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! thanks for the update. I was worried how it would fair in transient.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I'll have Patrick's out to Pew tomorrow. Had fun with the comic, and I had to include an homage to a "crispy Wile E Coyote" in there. Pyrates style, of course. :)

Mine started out not as I was hoping (lack of my own drawing), but I have a few ideas in mind once it's back in my hands next year.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Callenish, hope ya don't mind but might I inquire as to when I might expect the next delivery?

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I sent Pew's to callenish gunner today and it should be there friday or sat.

i have been having a reoccurring challenge of being out of town for work the last week of every month and then working as crew on a boat the first weekend of every month- either way i have no post office access during those times.

sorry for the delays.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

...working as crew on a boat the first weekend of every month- either way i have no post office access during those times.

What, no messenger seagulls?

No worries. :P

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

NP, keeping food in the belly and a roof over the little one's head comes first.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

...working as crew on a boat the first weekend of every month- either way i have no post office access during those times.

What, no messenger seagulls?

No worries. :D

I should look into that, it may be a business opportunity! I can give up the volunteer Crew thing and start trying to manage a group of seagulls.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

I should look into that, it may be a business opportunity! I can give up the volunteer Crew thing and start trying to manage a group of seagulls.

These guys?

d76a6fcc25bf0f3c649a3a0276fb3f8b.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

These guys?

d76a6fcc25bf0f3c649a3a0276fb3f8b.jpg

They are do for a comeback! or at least the hair style is. B)

pub_footer.jpg

Callenish, what size paper is the book being sent. Since this will be the third week of the month coming up I would like to get an idea of what size I will be working with. That way I can perhaps have at least a couple of sketches in the works when it gets here.

Ok, am a bit anxious to get started here as I got done with the previous one a bit early and will be getting this one a bit late.

OH, to everyone else as samples of my work come through if'n any of those in the round would like something in particular please let me know and I will endeavor to add such to yours as it comes to me.

AH, are we suppose to be putting up samples of what we do for sketchbooks for others to view that aren't in round 3? I saw the comixs are being put up and wonder if that is just something special or is there a thread specifically for the art? I have kept some scans of some of the pieces I am doing so was just wondering.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

ok, not sure if mine be really cool to anyone else...but, I'll hop over to the Pirate Art thread and post a couple of em.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I know Pew asked for pics a while back, but I've just been lazy about posting any. So here are two. Not telling whose book they are in.

And Lady Cassandra, I loved the work you posted under your own thread. Very nice!

Okay, here goes.

100_2708.jpg

100_2709.jpg

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thanks appreciate the compliment.

Love the pics your showing...the tavern sign is really unique...what medium did you use? Pencil and Ink?

Edited by Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I had to add this, because I love this picture I took of Oderlesseye. He looked awesome that weekend (Nor Cal back in June). I think this is Pew's book from the second round, so no spoiler here, since that book is already back in home port.

Just a fun collage.

100_2713.jpg

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I think this is Pew's book from the second round, so no spoiler here, since that book is already back in home port.

Nuh-uhhhh....

I think this is Pew's book from the second round, so no spoiler here, since that book is already back in home port.

Nuh-uhhhh....

:lol: Oops!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg