National Walk the Plank competion

Oh no sir...drank half of it on the way down and now the caps on tight....plus.... I can hold my breath and drink it at the same time....so I'm gonna share the rest with the mermaids....water fairies!!!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye have a good point there, half the time ye don't even break yer pipes either...

thats another thing...somehow got to work that into my contract...every event needs to supply me with an onion bottle and a clay pipe...since i have one or the other loosed for me....

as a gage...PiP was a great time...for i had an onion bottle and a pipe broke....whoo hoo

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

*begins to ponder how well she could swim in corsetry....

Jessie me Dear Lass, If ya be have'n the notion or any need of swim'n corseted - I be more than happy ta assist! And if ya need ta be unlaced, well I'm well practiced at that too. :P

. . . beerp

I plan on going for the win next year. Although it was interesting getting to rescue Spike's balls :(

Thank you kindly for the rescue. I scorched me fingers a bit when I caught that burning bomb Spike tried to throw aboard the Wolf.

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/27...102868556kqBbqU

Salty Sam.....

~ Rum-Soaked Wench ~

~ BombCatcher ~

~ Astral Photographer ~

~ Wet Nurse to the Crewe of the Schooner Wolf ~