Roll Call 2008

William Brand

Me and Mae are going to ditch our poor hard-working menfolk and make the trip after all. :huh: We'll be getting in early Friday morning and heading out Sunday, possibly bringing a friend with us as well. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting new folks!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Mae are going to ditch our poor hard-working menfolk and make the trip after all. :huh: We'll be getting in early Friday morning and heading out Sunday, possibly bringing a friend with us as well. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting new folks!

WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickley rights h'mself.....knocks over table lamp as he desperatley carreens about....madley lookin' fer his "dingley dangley bits" to pack fer the trip.....??!?!!?!?

need to git some more....."green fairy"......!?!?!? :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Aye you seems to be a bit excited 'bout me wife arriving? Well I'll just ....

...well your better a shootin,....... better at fightin.......crap....

BUT? I've got video of you in a DRESS!! :huh:

Aye you seems to be a bit excited 'bout me wife arriving? Well I'll just ....

...well your better a shootin,....... better at fightin.......crap....

BUT? I've got video of you in a DRESS!! :huh:

oh yeah...SO DO I!?!?!?

:huh:

oh wait... :huh:

damn... :huh:

YAY! So happy you can make it ~

I guess the only question is ~

Where are you two sleeping?

Do we need to post a guard?

i do have a very large....very comfortable....very cozy ....hammock....comes complete with a very snuggley teddy bear....

WOT??? :D

just sayin'.... :D

i do have a very large....very comfortable....very cozy ....hammock....comes complete with a very snuggley teddy bear....

They are both under my protection which means IF YOU misbehave... I will have to kill them!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

What a generous and selfless offer! I don't care what the others say about you, Maddoggey, you're all right in my book. ;)

And by all means, bring the green fairy...just don't try offering it to Mae out of an onion bottle again! :D "Standing on yer toes doesn't help!!!"

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

:D I volunteer to stand guard. I'm a very honorable and up standing pyrate. Just ask me :D

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

They are both under my protection which means IF YOU misbehave... I will have to kill them!

what do ya mean..."IF"....??? :D

:D I volunteer to stand guard. I'm a very honorable and up standing pyrate. Just ask me :D

Animal

i heard ya was a "up" pyrate.....stand up...git up...throw up

i'm more of a "down" pyrate meself....sit down...git down...throw down...boogie down

Animal

i heard ya was a "up" pyrate.....stand up...git up...throw up

i'm more of a "down" pyrate meself....sit down...git down...throw down...boogie down

:D Damndable Capt'ns talking out of turn again.

Can't live with 'em......

Oh wait, that be the womens folk....... damn. ;)

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

B) I volunteer to stand guard. I'm a very honorable and up standing pyrate. Just ask me :unsure:

Animal

actually he is.. I felt safe and sound and very rarely late!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I have a BIG request if you agree.. there is a sick little boy on Extreme makeover that had his room done piratey! I was wondering about all of us buying flags and then signing em... he can fly them outside or inside, but they have to be washable. He had a double lung transplant an everything has to be clean.

wot say ya? will ya consider having someone get a flag and helping a matey out? I left an email on their site, but it might take some time.. use fabric paint pens so it stays.

https://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=1350...mp;#entry327940

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Just wanted to take this opportunity to let MADdogge know that his guns are safe with us....

Cats017.jpg

They're being well guarded.

yeah.....but i'm still goina keep an eye out on e-bay....just ta make sure

and you should thank me....for there was about 150 durty things that came to mind when i saw the picture of yur "kitty" on my "junk"..... ;)

but i shall refrain....this time.... ;);)

I've a question about hot drinks...might there be any hot water around for tea? If there aren't enough kettles making a trip down to be included merely for hot "grog", I'll bring one. As much as I love the smell of coffee in the morning, my stomach prefers something a tad lighter.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I'll have m'copper tea pot n'I hopes t'keep water hot all day long. Tis nil PC but will do for this year. lol it looks like this only not so shinny.

How large is yer kettle lass ...mine is holds about 12 cups.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

I've a question about hot drinks...might there be any hot water around for tea? If there aren't enough kettles making a trip down to be included merely for hot "grog", I'll bring one. As much as I love the smell of coffee in the morning, my stomach prefers something a tad lighter.

While you may not want to make the walk in the mornings, I will have hot water inside the fort on the parade grounds as I am doing herbal teas....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

While you may not want to make the walk in the mornings, I will have hot water inside the fort on the parade grounds as I am doing herbal teas....

i'll bring my official "pyrate solar cook book."..lots of wonderful recipes....

for hot tea:.....mix tea with water...pour in cup...set in hot sun...and wait

for lamb:....tie securely to ground....and wait

for roast pork:...tie securley to ground....and wait