Round two of Pyrate Sketchbooks

Patrick Hand

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick hands Book be on its way to PEW.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Eye's BBB went out to Patrick on Friday.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Black Mab's book went to Rogue Mermaid Tuesday.

Any word about my book making it overseas?

Any word from GOF?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

No... I haven't received anything yet...

I feel like I am the weak link... but there is nothing I can do about it. Its USPS.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Eye got Ransoms book today

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Yeaaaaa!!!!

I finally got one

For those counting... it was mailed Feb 12 and received Feb 20... so really just 8 days.

Hmmmm.....

Anyway.

Its Rogue Mermaids. Who made a really neat sketchbook and makes me feel embarrassed about mine. But hey, I was a newb!

Pat Hand

Dude. Your stuff looks great. You should investigate doing an online comic with your idea.... no really.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Pat Hand

Dude. Your stuff looks great. You should investigate doing an online comic with your idea.... no really.

GoF

if Pat had the time to draw charactures at events of the attendees, he'd mostly be able to pay for most of his tavel costs...his one of Rats was spot on!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yeaaaaa!!!!

I finally got one

For those counting... it was mailed Feb 12 and received Feb 20... so really just 8 days.

Hmmmm.....

Anyway.

Its Rogue Mermaids....

This is not good news.

:lol:

Red Cat Jenny said she mailed mine before Rogue Mermaid's.

So does anyone have any idea with whom or where my sketchbook is?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

The sketchbook that GoF just recieved is Roque Mermaid's Second sketchbook, that she sent to me, and then I sent it Prority to GoF. (OK, so Priority takes 8 days to an APO address instead of three...)

Red Cat Jenny posted that she had sent both of them to GoF, but they have never arrived....

Unfortunatly, I think Roque Mermaid's first Sketchbook and Pew's are lost.

I can't beleve that the United States Postal Service lost two different APO shipments to the same person, but I don't know what to do about the situation.

I'm using my Bosses computer right now, but I should be posting the revised shipping list within the next few days......

I think Roque Mermaid's first Sketchbook and Pew's are lost.

I cannot begin to express how much this infuriates me.

OK, there is one week untill it's time to ship the sketchbooks again.

This is the shipping list for MARCH.

Pew ..............................will ship Patrick Hand's to Rogue Mermaid

Rogue Mermaid ............will ship Black Mab's to Ransom

Ransom..........................will ship Skull pyrate Carter's to Patrick Hand

Patrick Hand..................will ship Oderlesseye's Sketchbook to GOF

GOF................................will ship Rogue Mermaid 's to Black Mab

Black Mab...................... dosen't have anything to ship...

Skull pyrate Carter.......will ship GoF's sketchbook to Oderlesseye

Oderlesseye...................will ship Ransom's sketchbook to Pew

Does anyone have an idea about what we can do about PEW's lost sketchbook? I never recieved my original sketchbook from round one, so I know what a bummer it is losing a sketchbook.

I know there will have to be some sketchbooks sent out of order at the end of this round so everyone has a chance to add something to them....

Just to let everyone know that I'm back from vacation, and have PMed Rogue Mermaid to send off Skull Pyrate Carter's book to me, if she hasn't done so already. I asked her to hang on to it until I got back, as the Post Office was holding all our mail.

I can get both Skull Pyrate Carter's and Black Mab's books done by the next rotation. Patrick, I will forward to you the dementions of Carter's book, so you can start on it ahead of time. I'll try to get it done within two to three days after I get it, to make up for the lost time.

PEW, I am so sorry to hear about your book. I hope it wasn't your original one with the art from the previous round. That would be devastating. Start a new book, please, and we will all fill it with wonderful artwork. No one should have to miss out because of the mail service.

:lol: Patrick, you never said that you didn't receive your last book back. What happened to it? Who was the last person it was sent to? That's terrible! There was so much great stuff in it, and the book itself was so kewl. Do we need to keel hawl someone? :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Just to let everyone know that I'm back from vacation, and have PMed Rogue Mermaid to send off Skull Pyrate Carter's book to me, if she hasn't done so already. I asked her to hang on to it until I got back, as the Post Office was holding all our mail.

I can get both Skull Pyrate Carter's and Black Mab's books done by the next rotation. Patrick, I will forward to you the dementions of Carter's book, so you can start on it ahead of time. I'll try to get it done within two to three days after I get it, to make up for the lost time.

PEW, I am so sorry to hear about your book. I hope it wasn't your original one with the art from the previous round. That would be devastating. Start a new book, please, and we will all fill it with wonderful artwork. No one should have to miss out because of the mail service.

:( Patrick, you never said that you didn't receive your last book back. What happened to it? Who was the last person it was sent to? That's terrible! There was so much great stuff in it, and the book itself was so kewl. Do we need to keel hawl someone? :(

I got your PM Ransom and the book is on it's merry way. I've just been missing off the internet for a little bit because I'm overworked and seem to have contracted the dreaded common cold :(

I'm really sad to hear about Pew's orginal book. It was truly very nice.