Round two of Pyrate Sketchbooks

Patrick Hand

The book Eye have says "ships Log" on it and is latched.

The last person to sign it is Black Mab though Pirate Carter is

the only contributer art wise.. :o

Now who be this belonging to? EAgh??

That sounds like Pew's book. Carter said he was the only one to have put any artwork in it.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pew’s ............................. to Black Mab(in May) then to Skull pyrate Carter(in June) then to Oderlesseye(in July) then to Rogue Mermaid (in August), then to Ransom (in September ) then to Patrick Hand (in October)and finally HOME (in November)

Pew, did you get your orginal book back from Jenny yet?

I had put artwork in that book before it was lost. If you get your orginal book back, this list could skip me and you'd be getting your new book back a month earlier.

This really is a mystery, because if it was PEW's orig book, there should be more than one or two pages with artwork in them, since he used the same book for the first round we did. Unless he removed the artwork from the first round and re-laced the binding ( I think it was done in hemp-like rope).

If it is PEWs original book, maybe Jenny mailed it to Eyes, thinking that's who was next in line to work on it?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

It's probley Pew's new book, not his original one, that is making the rounds right now. I didn't get the impression that if Pew & I's orginal books were returned that we were supposed to put them back in circulation. Besides, I'd be willing to be that he doesn't have his old book back yet, because I don't have mine.

I was just saying that if Jenny has mailed Pew his orginal book back then it has the artwork that I did for him this round of the sketchbook game in it. I don't mind doing another set of sketches in his replacement book if his orginal book is still lost. However, if the orginal book was returned then Pew has a set of my sketches already and I can be removed from the list of people who need to still work in it. Then he'll get his new replacement book back a month earlier than Patrick forcasted.

Interesting. I have not sent out my new book, but 'eye has an empty one?

That was what Pew said..i will take a pic of it so someone can claim it~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

From Red Cat Jenny back on March 28:

Hey! I got a card from the post ofc two days ago. I am going to stop off tomorrow. It seems they have the package. Which means your AND rogues books! I will let you know and Ill send straight to you WITH tracking. Ill need your addy again

I still have not seen this book yet. :o

My original book, (as Ransom stated) has hemp binding and should be full of artwork from the first round. It also says "PEW" in gold letters on the front.

I have my 'new' book still sitting in front of me, as I did not know where to send it.

I do not know whose book 'Eye has......

:o

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I don't know about the "latched book".....

The book Eye have says "ships Log" on it and is latched.

The last person to sign it is Black Mab though Pirate Carter is

I was the one who sent my book to Black Mab.... and that ain't mine..... so I don't know who's sketchbook that might be...... Woh.... Ghoast or somefine like that.....

I realy don't know what to do about PEW's and Rogue Mermaid's sketchbooks.... do we keep sending them around kinda like the flying Dutchman untill it gets back to them ?

Might be kinda cool and pyrate like..... I don't know......

Any other sujestions?

Well, Rogue Mermaid had a book make the rounds, so it's just PEWs new one that needs to make the trip. I say have him send it. We all planned to put work in all the books, so just 'cause his is a bit late, shouldn't make a difference.

As for the book Eyes has....hmmmm, a mystery indeed. The Phantom Art Book! Maybe someone is attempting to pirate into the round! Wouldn't that be funny! :ph34r:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Uh, hi guys. I'm not dead (yet), just very slowly slogging through a great deal of extremely crappy personal stuff. Won't bore you with the details. Honestly and truly sorry I have not been around or communicative.

GoF, I PMed you my address & Carter's, who is in line after me. To be perfectly honest, I cannot draw right now (my muse has gone the way of my communication skills) so if you want to send them directly to Carter, that might be better. Again, my apologies for having caused confusion/chaos in this game.

Hope to be back sooner rather than later.

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

This is the Book... Pirate Carter mentions he ran outta tyme to do much in the book with an appology ..( he was getting married )

IMG_0602_2.jpg

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Gee, Eyes, if no one claims it, maybe you could declare salvage rights, and keep it. Looks like a pretty nice book! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Eye still have not been able to do anything in that book. Eye have had too many events to do as of late so this one is gonna be late..Hell I did not get this one til the 16th og April.

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Okay, here is a list, as far as I know it.

I have Patrick's book, and it will be mailed out to him some time next week. I still have a bit of work to do on it.

Rogue Mermaid has mine, and will mail it to me when she is done.

Patrick has two, I believe Carter's and Black Mab's.

GOF said he had two, I believe Rogue Mermaids, and Eyes.

Black Mab has backed out of the round, so GOF will send both of the books he has to Carter — that is per Patrick's last schedule post.

I don't know if PEW has started his new book in the round yet. I hope he has, because I would hate for him to be left out, after doing work in everyone else's books.

I hope I have this right, as the round schedule was all Patrick's deal. As for the book that Eyes has now, I have no idea whose it is. I still think, if no one claims it, then Eyes should just hang on to it until someone does. No use sending it around if we don't know it's home port.

I'm sorry things seem to have gotten so muddled, this close to the end. If you have any more questions, PM me and I'll try to give you an answer.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Patrick's book is going home tomorrow.

Can I get a "shout out" of who has what book, at present, pretty-please? :ph34r:

I really do need to know what the statis is on all the books, and when their owners can expect them home. We're down to the wire with this round, and I sure don't want any books to go missing, or become mired in a foreign port.

Thanks, gang!

R

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

This should be who has what Sketchbook if they were shipped out….

Pew ........................…...

Rogue Mermaid ............ Should have GoF’s.

Ransom.......................... Should be recieving hers

Patrick Hand.................. I should be recieving mine.

GoF................................ should be recieving Black Mab’s

Skull pyrate Carter....... should have Rogue Mermaid, if Black Mab sent it to him… Oderlesseye’s and Skull pyrate Carter’s book should be on their way from GoF

Oderlesseye...................

Pew’s I guess is still lost, or Red Cat Jenny never sent it.

In June….

Rogue Mermaid ........... will send GoF’s. To Ransom.

GoF................................ will send Black Mab’s to Black Mab

Skull pyrate Carter....... send Rogue Mermaid’s to Oderlesseye … work on Oderlesseye’s

In July

Ransom.......................... will send GoF’s to him.

Skull pyrate Carter.......will send Oderlesseye’s to him

Oderlesseye...................will send Rogue Mermaid’s to PEW

In August

Pew ........................…... will send Rogue Mermaid’s to Ransom

In September

Ransom………………. will send Rogue Mermaid’s to Rogue Mermaid

That sounds good, except for the fact that I've already done GoF's book. It was the first one I got. I thought I had done Rogue Mermaids, but I double checked my photo records of the books, and realized that I hadn't yet, so.....

The only ones I haven't done work in are Rogue Mermaid's and Pew's. So, Rogue Mermaid can mail GoF's home to him.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg