The Land Shark's On-Line Naming Party!

Jes wot be this dent thing with Penny, ay? A dent in the nose, a dent in the trunk... where next?!!!

Don' give th' fates any ideas, luv.

I'd rather live me life a bit more dent-free in th' future. Me mum already thinks I inherited her nose-injury jinx as it is now.....

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do that Pete!!

I just saw a video tape of the telecast last night and we got GREAT coverage! The announcers got a big kick out of us and were laughing at our antics and making pirate jokes, so that spent an exceptionally long time with us! I'm going to try to make an .AVI that I can upload to the web by playing it on our big screen TV and re-recording it with the digital camera's movie function. I don't imagine the quality will be too good, but I'm hoping we'll be able to give everyone a look at the footage.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com