The Land Shark's On-Line Naming Party!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about Penny's injury. Glad it went well in other respects.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Heh.. I figured that'd get out eventually...

*rubs nose a bit*

It's a wee bit sore and bruised, but otherwise still attached. It was admittedly quite funny to just walk up to the security table all nonchalant and while blood is running down my hand and face, "Any of you happen to have some paper towel?"

The looks on their faces was along the lines of "Uh....."

*grins at Royaliste* Aye, a wee sippin' o' rum and we just forget anything happened. :lol:

Yep, blood hit the decks, but the rain got rid of it so as not to frighten anyone the next day. How convenient.

Oh, Claire? I still say we make the little red-cross picture for the website... :lol:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

The Land Shark was thereby christened in blood and Lucky Penny earned the highly sought-after title of MVP, for having sustained a grievous injury and didn't shed a single tear. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR whata fine pirate!

No tears, you're right.

I think the summation of it was..

*BANG!*

*grab glasses, pitch forward*

"Shit..shitshitshitshitshit....ow...shit...SHIT!"

*straighten up, look at Claire*

"Oh no, you're bleeding."

"I am? Oh..shit. I am. Aw hell....sonofabitch..dammit..."

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

Sound's like your description was more realistic than Claire's.

Oh hers was definitely realistic. She just omitted the flagrantly er....colorful language that I was using to express my discomfort :lol:

I'm glad the parade was such a rousing success and looking forward to seeing the photographic journal of it all.

I do hope you, Penny, were not injured too severely. What's a pirate without some blood strewn here and there? Hope you recover without any serious after effects.

Captain of The Perdition

"Storm" chaser

Odd addition to the whole thing..

Was rubbing the top of my forehead just now, and noticed a tender spot. At first, I thought maybe it was from the yardarm, until I remembered that as I was putting things into the trunk of the car yesterday, I hit my head on the trunk lid.

Just prone for disaster aren't I, mates? :lol:

Oh me dear Penny....well, I'd be thankin' ye for the "contribution" to the christenin'. :lol: *pours a healthy dose of rum for her to boot*

Glad to hear the asphalt seas were merciful for the first voyage. Excited to see the pics.

Captain of The Morrighan.

:lol: "Hmm, 'ow's the beak, M'dear???"...*curiou, looking for swelling*...

:lol:

At the moment, faintly bruised and a little on the sore side, but no swelling. There is a very faint hint of "raccoon eyes" but it's so faint that it can easily be mistaken for either a lack of sleep or makeup smudging.

I'm not sure wearing my glasses to work really helped matters.. probably should have worn my contacts but they need a serious cleaning.

Bouncin' back yet again, Cap'n :)

The spirits and I don't be getting along too well but I will raise me cup a Joe fer yer toast.

Vaya con Dios Tiburon de la Tierra.

EP

I'm wit ya's mate,

Them spirits n' me tend ta butt heads too!

In any case....Er's ta fair brakes n' smooth pot holes. N' a air ride trailer!

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Penny me dearie, you'll be delighted to hear that your up close nose photo didn't turn out! So the pirates will just have to imagine how it looked, as you are your usual pretty self in all the next day photos!

Here are the photos- there are a lot of 'em, so give them a bit of time to download.

San Jose Holiday Parade Photos

When I saw the photo below, I immediately thought of all of you here at the pub, holding a good weather vigil for us. Look at the sky- Is this photographic proof of your good karma or what?!!

SJHPLandSharkRainbow.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Odd addition to the whole thing..

Was rubbing the top of my forehead just now, and noticed a tender spot. At first, I thought maybe it was from the yardarm, until I remembered that as I was putting things into the trunk of the car yesterday, I hit my head on the trunk lid.

Just prone for disaster aren't I, mates? :D

Remember if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't lucky Penny.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, be the man in the look-out Dead Fred??!!!!

Its me hunny, come back from a long day at work!

(Your pics and float be marvelous, and glad we could all wish your day perfect!)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye,

That Lucky Penny (or is that Masochistic Penny) put a dent in the trunk o' me car on the way out. She hurt me poor car's feelin's...

Did ye see the dent before or after ye returned her to th' rental place, luv? :D