POTC At World's End Event

Jacky Tar

Aye, they want ye in yer pirate glad rags. But ye don't get in, unless ye sign their articles, an hav 'em invite ye aboard!

Red Handed Jill an Pirates o' the Seven Seas, are performin' at a theatre in San Francisco. Sounds like folks from the movie may be on hand, at some shows.

I received this invitation from a Disney Rep in LA.....I can not attend but if you are in the area and would like a pass send me an email at joe@josephlosteen.com and I will email them in pdf or you can contact him at the email below.

Ahoy Matey!

My name is Marshall Weinbaum and I work for Walt Disney Pictures in charge of LA and Orange County Film Promotions. I would love to invite you and all of your Pirates of the Caribbean friends to our PIRATES ULTIMATE FAN EVENT.

The event will take place on Sunday, March 18th at 4:30pm at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood (6838 Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood). Check in starts at 3:30pm. At the event we will be having a special advance look of the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End trailer as well as show Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, have contests, give out goodie bags and we are highly encouraging fans to dress up as well. Those who dress up will receive priority seating for the screening. There will be a lot of fun surprises for all fans of the Pirates films, too!

Attached you will find the pass and please send it around to as many Pirates fans as you know. If you have any questions, my contact information is listed below.

Thanks!!

Marshall

Marshall Weinbaum

Account Executive

Terry Hines & Associates, Buena Vista Pictures Marketing

Walt Disney Studios

500 S. Buena Vista Street - ROD 274C

Burbank, CA 91521-1394

Office: 818-560-7355

Marshall.X.Weinbaum.-ND@Disney.com

Yours in Pyracy

King's Pyrate

I had heard it was buzzing around for a few days because of the paid groups who will be entertaning. I hope to make the Phoenix event as me arm is still in a cast. (sailing accident) :o

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

:lol:

Bilgerats!

Tis a pity fo' those of us stuck way out in th' boonies! ... far from those said civilized cities.

Actually... th' only way it would be th' Ultimate Fan Event is t' have the cast there an' generally make it a convention. So, doesn't appear that be th' case.

I'm still awaitin' THE Ultimate Fan Event(s) that make it worth spendin' $100 just to attend.

All I know be this... Memorial Weekend.... I'll be at a theater wreckin' havoc on poor unsuspecting patrons who attend a theater. :::evil grinz:::

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Just out of curiousity, why, with the huge pirate population in the northwest, has Disney not scheduled such an event in the northwest anywhere? Portland, Seattle, SOMEWHERE? BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I second that question! The Northwest gets treated like it's Siberia. <_<

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I received an email from Jack Sparrow!

Not the Jack Sparrow... (Note: all me re-enactor pirates who don't care 'bout POTC, read no further. Ye been warned... )

Yep, the folks at Disney hav added ol' Jacky Tar t' the list, fer the Ultimate Fan Event, at the El Capitan Theatre. I hope those who applied are seein' their emails from Jack Sparrow, too!

The ticket says those in garb will receive preferred seatin' and swag! Aye, an the ticket even allows me t' bring a guest. The ticket says the event will take 'bout three an a half hours, too.

Well I hope t' see some familiar faces there, on Sunday.

Did any of ye scurvy pirates enter the contest for the Philadelphia showing? I entered last week, but I have not heard anything yet. It seems that only people in LA have received their tickets so far.

If you do get chosen for Philadelphia, maybe we can meet up. I have no idea what theater will be hosting the event.

I received an email from Jack Sparrow!

Not the Jack Sparrow... (Note: all me re-enactor pirates who don't care 'bout POTC, read no further. Ye been warned... )

Yep, the folks at Disney hav added ol' Jacky Tar t' the list, fer the Ultimate Fan Event, at the El Capitan Theatre. I hope those who applied are seein' their emails from Jack Sparrow, too!

The ticket says those in garb will receive preferred seatin' and swag! Aye, an the ticket even allows me t' bring a guest. The ticket says the event will take 'bout three an a half hours, too.

Well I hope t' see some familiar faces there, on Sunday.

A guest, eh? Hummm...might be having to make a trip South. :)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

A guest, eh? Hummm...might be having to make a trip South. :)

Is that a threat or should I save ye a seat?

:lol: Believe me, if I could make it, my little butt would be parked right next to you!

Pretty kewl that you got picked. I wonder what kind of swag they're going to hand out?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Did any of ye scurvy pirates enter the contest for the Philadelphia showing? I entered last week, but I have not heard anything yet. It seems that only people in LA have received their tickets so far.

If you do get chosen for Philadelphia, maybe we can meet up. I have no idea what theater will be hosting the event.

Aye, Kate. I just received mine in me e-mail box yesterday. It's at the AMC Loew's in Cherry Hill. Check-in starts at 3pm and the event starts at 4pm. So myself and Shaelyn will be in attendance. She also entered, but hasn't recieved anything yet either. The ticket is good for two...so either way we're set!

I too am curious...who else from the Philly area is attending?

Oh geeez Red...I just re-read the pass I have and yeah it is the FIRST movie as well...geez what a dolt I am....must be getting decrepit!. Thanks for pointing it out!!!! Now I gotta tell a few peeps it has the first movie as well.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg