Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

I think I have this figured out. Follow along if you can.

IT WAS PROFESSOR PLUM IN THE CONSERVATORY WITH THE CANDLESTICK.

Oh wait, wrong post. pirate.gif

In looking at the list, here's what I've done:

BLACK= Book is confirmed in artist's possession

RED= Where the books should be

BLUE= Artists I have NOT heard from

• PEW: Lady Seahawke, and Callenish
    V
  • Matusalem: Kate_Souris
    V
  • withoutaname: pyrateleather
    V
  • Callenish Gunner: Ransom
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Patrick hand
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Red-Handed Jill
    V
  • pyrateleather: Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • Ransom: Pew
    V
  • Patrick Hand: Matusalem
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill: withoutaname
    V
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley: None, as Cal's was recently sent to Pew

Thank you all whom have contacted me so far.

SO.

Cal has not received one for several months. The arteests prior to him are Matusalem and withoutaname. So Kate's, pyrateleather's and Ransom's journals are in an east coast vortex.

Part Deux:

Kate did not receive one last month (which would have been RHJ's), so that leads me to believe that Lady Seahawke may have Kate's, RHJ's and possibly Capt Eisley's.

With that being said, as far as I can tell there are 2-3 bottlenecks:

1) The Matusalem/ withoutaname East Coast Bi-state connection

2) Lady Seahawke's Mid-country Mafioso

If you folks folks could drop me a line and let me know whose books you have, I be much appreciative.

GENTEEL REMINDER:

IF YOUR NAME IS IN BLUE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHOSE JOURNAL YOU HAVE.

This thread has been sponsored in part by Crayola and Pyrat Rum.

Respectfully,

Inspector Pew

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received Pew's book from Pyrateleather today.

Who has my book? ;):blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I heard from withoutaname:

I have Patrick Hands which I received in late Jan early Feb. Which I am sending out tomorrow. I received 2 other sketch books which I received after March 20th- I do not know whose they are offhand. But I can look when I get home and update.

She also mentioned that she is receiving two books at once.

My question(s):

• Why are books being recieved/ mailed so late?
  • Why are pub artists receving two books at once?

Folks, this is not brain surgery.

One book a month.

Create artwork in it.

Send it out at the end of the month.

That's all.

BTW, I still have not heard from Matusalem or Lady Seahawke. Has anyone?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I'm not dead, but it's like I am Crew on a boat that won't let me leave, literally, my weekend are gone and then my real job expects me to be there during the week and send me to far away places and work there. not a bad deal, but everything else is falling by the wayside.

So here I am, slowly re-emerging from the crap of work that's been dumped on me at work, and thankfully going on vacation to Cali tomorrow :)

I have 2 books which I got about 2 weeks ago: Ransoms and Pyrate Lether.

I send out Partick Hand's to Callenish on Friday, he should have it today.

ransom's book will go out in 2 weeks unless, I have down time while on a boat next week.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

Hey Pew.... look at the bright side....

I tried to start a Sketchbook project in the Steampunk thread..... outta 'bout 12 that started, only three are posting.... Cat wrangling..... ahw heck.... Pyrates are only a little off..... dang... not just a little off... we are doing damn good.... (well yeah... it's a pain trying to figure alla who has wot.... but it could be a heckofa lot worse.... )

That said (eeergh Typed).....

For this to work, and so Pew don't gotta tear out alla his hair.... just post when you send out a sketchbook, and when (and who's ) you get/got.... :rolleyes:

Sounds really simple, but for Pew to figure everything out, and do damage control (if needed)... he has to know this stuff.....

Hey... we post enough in other threads..... lets make Pew's life easier, and let him know where alla the sketchbooks are (anyone notice that Ransom and I post alla the time and say whats going on..... experience.... :rolleyes: ... or sympathy....)

No, and she hasn't posted on the Jeweler's Coffee House lately either. Kate, as you're next in line, you might want to PM her and touch bases, unless you've already tried and received no reply.

I will have Pew's book done today, and mailed off to Patrick tomorrow.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ummm, that's not good news.

Depending on Pew's views on the issue, we might want to skip her in the round, if she can't be reached. Does she have a book at the moment? If not, then Cal can send the one he has directly to you, Kate. And Cal, you might want to hold on to that book you were intending to mail to Cass, until we find out what the problem with her is. No use sending another book into a bottle neck.

Once again, everyone, communication in these rounds is vital to keeping track of where the books are. If you haven't received a book within a reasonable amount of time, PM the person ahead of you, as Kate did, and try to find out what the delay is. Don't wait a month or more before letting the players know there is a problem.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I have no problem sending the books to you Kate ....but would like to know what has happened to Cas. Seahawk :lol:

Excellent. Cal will now mail directly to Kate.

I would too....but like I said...I lost her phone number when I transferred my old phone to my new one and didn't save the PM she sent me with it on the pub. :lol:

Want to PM me with her address and I will try and look her up in the local phone book and see if I can track her down? I just don't know her real name or anything...so I have no way of looking other than that. Or you can email...that might be easier.

kate@re-enactmentevents.com

Banner.jpg

I would too....but like I said...I lost her phone number when I transferred my old phone to my new one and didn't save the PM she sent me with it on the pub. :lol:

Want to PM me with her address and I will try and look her up in the local phone book and see if I can track her down? I just don't know her real name or anything...so I have no way of looking other than that. Or you can email...that might be easier.

kate@re-enactmentevents.com

Does HER book possibly have any contact info like phone # or email address in it? Does someone have her book & could check?

Ok kids....I talked to Cass Seahawk on the phone this evening. Thanks Callenish for giving me her name and address to look her up in a local phone book!!!

She's mostly ok. The health problems on top of her computer not working and her car having a conniption have kept her off of the pub for a while. She has two books (stupid Kate forgot to ask who they belong to), and I am going to pick those two up at her house next Saturday. I'll post who they belong to when I get them.

Callenish....she said she was good to go if you want to send the next one to her. Since we have phone communication established, hopefully this won't happen again. I wish I would have thought of it sooner! Duh, Kate!

Ok, that's all for now!!!

Banner.jpg

Ok kids....I talked to Cass Seahawk on the phone this evening. Thanks Callenish for giving me her name and address to look her up in a local phone book!!!

She's mostly ok. The health problems on top of her computer not working and her car having a conniption have kept her off of the pub for a while. She has two books (stupid Kate forgot to ask who they belong to), and I am going to pick those two up at her house next Saturday. I'll post who they belong to when I get them.

Callenish....she said she was good to go if you want to send the next one to her. Since we have phone communication established, hopefully this won't happen again. I wish I would have thought of it sooner! Duh, Kate!

Ok, that's all for now!!!

Thank you very much Kate for getting that sorted out. Good to hear she is okay and still able to participate.