• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so the books are back in rotation?

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• 2 weeks later...

well about 24 hours after my last post, i got really sick with the flu. basically, for 2 weeks (and catch up this week) I have been on automatic, work, home, sleep, repeat. It was one of the worst flu's I ever had. In fact, I still am coughing up my left lung every morning.

I am sorry I have totally dropped the ball.

I am finishing Ransom's book this weekend will send on Monday to Callenish.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

And isn't PEW's sketchbook fulla all kinds of good stuff.?....

I forgot to take some pictures ..... well I tried to start a sketchbook project in the Steampunk Forum.... and I figured maybe some pictures would enthuse them..... Show them what we can do, and what could be done.....

When Ransom talks about "cat wrangling" here..... Dang.... all of the books except two of them are lost in the Steampunk sketchbook experiment...... (I shouldda known better... they tried a journal project, and it got lost within the second post (three ) times....)

Maybe I'm just being cranky.... (and this may be better posted in the Steampunk thread...) BUT.... for whatever reason....

BUT.... well I've been slightly screwed over by some SCAdians.... not badly by Civil War Reenactors.... Steampunks are way too childish (not alla them... but way too many are just teenagers) But Pyrates..... it ain't happened yet.....

Why are a buncha cutthroat's, scallywags nere-do-wells .... more trustworthy than anyone else.....

Ain't rum nice..... ?

I was about to just not post this.... way to disjointed.... (that happens when I've been drinking... go figure... )

I'm not going to bother editing it... sure, it won't get me an A in English 1-A.... and it's not fully figured out.... so read between the lines.... or whatever..... There is a chunka something there....but being happily drunk... I ain't going back to look for it.....

"Cause we keep to the code! :P

And them as don't, we throw overboard.......

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Haven't received a book yet!

So have I been skipped? sharpening m'cutlass wait'n for an answer....

EG

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

5/15/2009, 7am EST update:

BLACK= Book is confirmed in artist's possession

RED= Where the books should be

• PEW: Callenish
    V
  • Matusalem: Lady Seahawke
    V
  • withoutaname: Kate_Souris, pyrateleather
    V
  • Callenish Gunner: Ransom
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Patrick Hand
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Red-Handed Jill, Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • pyrateleather:
    V
  • Ransom:
    V
  • Patrick Hand:
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill: Pew, Matusalem
    V
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley: withoutaname

Please update me folks as to what sketchbooks you may have, (in case this list is incorrect.)

Thanks....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

thanks Callenish...normally I get your package 5 to 7 days days after being sent so i'll look forward to it at end of next week

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I sent out pyrateleather's and ransom's last sat, both arrived on 5/13 since I know for the next 2 weeks I will be basically out of town and unable to work.

I do not have the next book yet.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

5/16/2009, 10am EST update:

BLACK= Book is confirmed in artist's possession

RED= Where the books should be

• PEW: Callenish
    V
  • Matusalem: Lady Seahawke
    V
  • withoutaname: Kate_Souris
    V
  • Callenish Gunner: Ransom, pyrateleather
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Patrick Hand
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Red-Handed Jill
    V
  • pyrateleather: Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • Ransom:
    V
  • Patrick Hand:
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill: Pew
    V
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley: withoutaname, Matusalem

Please update me folks as to what sketchbooks you may have, (in case this list is incorrect.)

Thanks....

<<edited 5pm EDT 5/18>>

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Callenish... Patrick's Book received

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Score!...and artist's tip of the month. :(

A local stamp/scrapbook store is going out of business here, and I got a bunch of pyrate themed papers and stickers for 35% off. Which brings me to the reason for this post...

I mentioned to a friend that I scan some of the papers I buy, so if I need more than one sheet to do a project, or it's a design I really like and would use over and over again, I can just print me out another one. Her reaction was a wide-eyed "Duh!" moment, then she said, "OMG, why didn't I think of that?"

Now, before I get sued for copyright infringement, I don't print them out to resell!

But it sure is nice when you need just one more little square of that particular pattern, and you can print it off to finish a project. Very handy!

I figured this was a common practice, but after getting the same reaction two more times, I decided to pass the tip on to all of you working on the journals/PTC cards, who may be using special papers. Don't have a scanner? Take it to a copy place and run off a few.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Not exactly the same.... And . I'm not sure if I have the file...

Rum is good stuff.... happily drunk one afternoon, I looked up..... well I had nailed a chunk of cloth over the back door so I wouldn't get rained upon.... but... a buncha leaves fell upon it... and the way the light shinned through it.... so I took a digi-cam photo if it........then made a Mothers Day Card outta it....

But

AWh heck... if I ain't deleted the file.. (and can find it..) I'll send it to you..... it does make a pretty background......

or something like that....

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have no books, and I am about to leave town for Utah until July 3, and will not have access to my mail. I am worried about falling behind in the exchange.

BTW, any pirates in the great salt lake out there?

pub_footer.jpg